Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Recipes in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 03:15 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

brightongirl7 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Mozzlenoms (April 24, 2013)

popcorn, kiwi, candy apple=orange gunk
brightongirl7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #12
777Penguins

Philangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all around

french fries, peach, ice pop = gunk
french fries, peach, peppermints = grey gunk
french fries, peach, licorice = blue gunk

I'm thinking peach because it's fuzzy, and the french fries, popcorn and peanuts all have that stripey kind of carton.
Philangelus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #13
SERTOP

WebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talent

peanuts, spinach and blueberries= orange gunk
blueberries, cake, and popcorn= orange gunk
durian, blueberries and french fries= orange gunk
tin of spinach, french fries, and a peach= grey gunk
blueberries, dragon fruit, and popcorn= grey gunk

I have a thought. Maybe ganz is trying to throw us with that stripey thing the mozzlenoms is in??? And maybe I am going on the wrong track with blueberries. I am just trying blue and green foods for the fuzzy things in the mozzlenoms. * Back to trying recipes *

Blueberries, watermelons, and french fries= orange gunk
french fries, cupcake, and a peach= orange gunk
pickles, french fries, and peaches= grey gunk
cake, popcorn, and blueberry cheesecake= blue gunk
lollipop, peach and frech fries= grey gunk
peach, artichoke, and french fries= green gunk

I am going to take a break from "making gunk" [trying to solve a secret recipe] and will be back later. Good luck everyone. Feel free to try any of my theories and build off of them.
Special thanks to Philangelus for the idea to try a peach! Every try counts to finding the recipe!
*one last thought. does anyone think that you need green and blue food to make the green and blue thingy's in the mozzlenoms?*

Last edited by WebkinzBoss; 04-25-2013 at 05:56 PM..
WebkinzBoss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #14

-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth
-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth-Liz- climbs the tree of truth

popcorn, peach, durian=gunk
-Liz- is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #15
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBoss
I am a newbee to solving recipes and would like to know if the color of gunk hints to wether you are far away from solving the recipe or a long way off.
The color of gunk/gak/blech doesn't mean anything. You don't even have to report the color, if you want to save some time.

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBoss
*one last thought. does anyone think that you need green and blue food to make the green and blue thingy's in the mozzlenoms?
There's no definite answer: the colors in the recipe might be significant, and they might not be.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #16

shilohchey wows us all with wondershilohchey wows us all with wondershilohchey wows us all with wondershilohchey wows us all with wondershilohchey wows us all with wondershilohchey wows us all with wondershilohchey wows us all with wondershilohchey wows us all with wondershilohchey wows us all with wonder

I've made a data sheet of all the reported tried recipes!

Mozzelnoms.xlsx

Last edited by shilohchey; 04-25-2013 at 06:47 PM..
shilohchey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #17
SERTOP

WebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talent

I am back!

popcorn, a pear, and rasins = grey gunk

popcorn, a pear, and a peach = grey gunk

marshmallows, popcorn, and a grapefruit = orange gunk
WebkinzBoss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:43 PM   #18
Forever a bunnylover

Susiebunny is sweet stuff
Susiebunny is sweet stuffSusiebunny is sweet stuffSusiebunny is sweet stuffSusiebunny is sweet stuffSusiebunny is sweet stuffSusiebunny is sweet stuff

popcorn/pop tart/candy apple
pink lemonade/popcorn/watermelon
Both yielded gunk!
Susiebunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:49 AM   #19
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

><><><

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE how 2 days since later since the last time I was on Webkinz they bring out new recipes. ><><><

Anyway,these look pretty cool. Looks like this it what i'll do this weekend. I'm gonna guess this is the stove,that Yippish is blender and the other one is sandwich since it said all 3 of those things but I could be wrong.

I'll work on some combos for all 3 of them later today.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:23 AM   #20

BoygeyDude is just really niceBoygeyDude is just really nice

Popcorn + Frenchfries + Peanuts = GARBAGE
BoygeyDude is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
bob stay strong, shellbellgotsatag!, yolo pants