Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Recipes in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #521
Good Luck Chefs!!
Webkinz :)

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

Default Re: List of Eliminated Recipe Combinations, Volume 2: Updated 3/10/09 12:28 a.m.

fish + shrimp + everything = Nothing
fish + bread + everything = Nothing
fish + baked beans + everything = Nothing
fish + chicken soup + everything = Nothing
fish + grapes + everything = Nothing
fish + kiwi + everything = Nothing
fish + raspberries + everything = Nothing

BLENDER, minus YTT & prev. elim. , 10-01-07

---------- AChip added 207 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

fish + pancakes
fish + peas
fish + mushrooms
fish + nachos
fish + pizza

+ everything = Nothing, BLENDER, minus YTT & prev. elim., 10-01-07

Last edited by AChip; 03-10-2009 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AChip is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #522
Gak Manufacturer
Gift Trainee

aquiverful has a reputation beyond reputeaquiverful has a reputation beyond reputeaquiverful has a reputation beyond reputeaquiverful has a reputation beyond reputeaquiverful has a reputation beyond reputeaquiverful has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: List of Eliminated Recipe Combinations, Volume 2: Updated 3/10/09 12:28 a.m.

Go AChip!! You are so awesome!!
aquiverful is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 08:19 AM   #523
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

spaghetti + bread + everything = Nothing
spaghetti + taco + everything = Nothing

BLENDER, minus YTT & prev. elim., 10-01-07
AChip is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 09:21 AM   #524

Olin Froid is on a distinguished road

I don't mean to ask what may be a dumb question, but I am new here...is it possible that one of the ingredients could be a pet specific food? Or can you not use that?...just curious...
Olin Froid is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #525
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: List of Eliminated Recipe Combinations, Volume 2: Updated 3/10/09 12:28 a.m.

View Post Originally Posted by Olin Froid
I don't mean to ask what may be a dumb question, but I am new here...is it possible that one of the ingredients could be a pet specific food? Or can you not use that?...just curious...
It's not a dumb question, it's a very good and common question. Recipes have to have 3 different W Shop foods in them-no foods are used twice in the same recipe. If it is not a food in the W Shop, it will not be found in a recipe.... with the exception of the recipe with the Phantom Pop, the jawbreaker thing. I hope I helped!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #526

hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!

That's a good thought, but unfortunately PSF's don't work in the appliances. If you try to put a PSF in the blender or stove you get the message "We're sorry that item doesn't fit here". Also you can't use vitamins or megatooth busters in the appliances either. Which I'm glad, because we have enough combinations with the 97 foods that can be used in the blender.
hptigerlily is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 09:33 AM   #527
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by AChip
fish + shrimp + everything = Nothing
fish + bread + everything = Nothing
fish + baked beans + everything = Nothing
fish + chicken soup + everything = Nothing
fish + grapes + everything = Nothing
fish + kiwi + everything = Nothing
fish + raspberries + everything = Nothing

BLENDER, minus YTT & prev. elim. , 10-01-07

---------- AChip added 207 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

fish + pancakes
fish + peas
fish + mushrooms
fish + nachos
fish + pizza

+ everything = Nothing, BLENDER, minus YTT & prev. elim., 10-01-07
View Post Originally Posted by AChip
spaghetti + bread + everything = Nothing
spaghetti + taco + everything = Nothing

BLENDER, minus YTT & prev. elim., 10-01-07
Go AChip!!! Woot woot!

I think you should apply for GT... you have plenty of posts and I think you'd have lots of fun. OR is all your time devoted here? LOL Once you become gifted, you could trade with a lot of your friends... just a question. You're on a roll eliminating all those recipes! I was wondering, though: by the prev. elim., 10-01-07, what does that mean? Does that mean you didn't use the 12 ingredients eliminated with the recipes at that time?
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 09:50 AM   #528

hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!

I'm not Achip, but I can answer the question about YTT and Previously eliminated ingredients.

First minus YTT means that she did not use the 12 ingredients from the recipes that came out with YTT. And the previously eliminated ingredients means that she did not redo combos that have already been done. This is called a partial combo and is back dated.

For example let's say you wanted to try Chicken noodle soup(CNS) + Chocolate Bar(CB). A normal combination would be 95 CNS and 95 CB and one of each other ingredient in the W-shop. That combo would have today's date and would apply to all unsolved recipes. But if you are just working on YTT you could do a partial combo. First look at Amneris's list and see what has been tried with CNS after YTT came out (I believe 8/07). If Almonds + CNS was tried, then you would not need to test Almonds with CNS + CB because the same combo has already been done (IE Almonds + CNS + CB). So after you go through Amneris list you see that CNS has been tried(hypothetically....I haven't checked this) with 50 ingredients already (make sure it is dated AFTER YTT came out......you can not skip combos that were done before YTT). Then you can skip the 12 ingredients that were used in the same set as YTT (Again this is a theory that isn't proven....but we do it anyway). So you can eliminate 50 + 12 = 62 ingedients. So you would only need to buy 33 CNS + 33 CB (95-62) and 1 of each of the ingredients that haven't been tried yet. This is called a partial combo and the date would be 10/01/07......and it would not be valid for the newer recipes. ONLY YTT.

Does that make sense????? I know it's complicated, but once you've been doing it for a while it gets easier.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #529
Good Luck Chefs!!

Thanks hyptigerlily, I could not have explained it any better. When I do partial combos here are the two things I do first:

1. Look at monkeecj's thread, All W Shop..... and on there is a list of all ingredients that have been eliminated from YTT....I have those memorized, LOL.

2. I go to Amneri's list and go down the entire list to see what has been tried with a specific item.

Then I make my list from there.

Like this morning I made another list for spaghetti, there are only 40 ingredients that have not bee tried with spaghetti, so my first combo was 40 spag + 40 bread and the 40 wshop ingredients that have not been tried with spaghetti yet.

It looks like I do a lot of cooking but as hptigerlily said, they are partial combos and some could include 33 ingredients, others 45...etc.....it depends on what has already been tried.

Hope we answered your questions, once you do it a few times it comes very easy.
AChip is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #530

Brocolli + Ginger Ale + Everything = gak in the blender 3/11/09
(all 95 ingredients)

Last edited by hptigerlily; 03-12-2009 at 11:41 AM..
Closed

Tags
1 down, a true brew??, alex1920 waz here!, all hail amneris, all hail mr. burrito, amneris is amazing!, amneris is the best!, aquiverful wuz here!!, chess was here, duplicate food?, meow, monkeecj wuz hear, mwp, pigsrockoutloud, sherbetbunny, thats a big list, was unsure now confident!, we will rock this recipe!, ww14, ~webkinzworld14