Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Recipes in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #21
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Who Solved the Secret Recipes

For Pomeadrone Punch when I said "unknown" I meant "not solved by a WI member."
You should highlight in different colors the names that repeat!
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #22
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Did this get posted...

Bubbaberriboo - chrissy77

---------- cocoabean added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Magimmery Mist - Tifferenee
bumping this!

---------- cocoabean added 7 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member tuppacca for posting the ingredients to the Webkinz Secret Recipe Ainbowray Canape.

FrogKissingLady posted the following...
I made it at home, and was coming to post here and it was posted...I posted it on two other sites before here...

---------- cocoabean added 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Pomeadrone Punch...

maybe... Julie01 ???

Solved this one the other night and emailed the admin, since it wouldn't let me create my own account due to tech issues! Up now though. Really wanted to share it with all of you, and was shocked that people trade exclusive items for this kind of stuff!! Doesn't seem to be quite the Webkinz spirit, but I only play with my step-son, so who knows.

Wanted to thank you all for your great ideas and excluded foods, which helped a lot. Plus, my stepson guessed half of it, so wanted to solve it for his birthday. Got it on my first test where I guessed blueberries had to be the 2nd food! (Other than honey). Now he thinks I'm great, and has already told me to solve Spineretti!

Enjoy making it.

Julie

but on the thread... it was first reported by Pawprint321

Last edited by cocoabean; 02-10-2009 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #23
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
For Pomeadrone Punch when I said "unknown" I meant "not solved by a WI member."
You should highlight in different colors the names that repeat!
Thanks, yes I remember this recipe being solved. It was solved by the child of a member on elubin.com.

---------- ClaraZ25 added 128 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

I added a little section to this thread called Master Chefs. This is a list of chefs that have solved more than 1 recipe. There are 5 members that fit this category. Congrats to you all.

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 02-10-2009 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:43 PM   #24
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Guide to Who Solved the Secret Recipes

I know we can't really document this (because it is not verified), but I thought I'd point out that AChip credits kitten496 with 4 solved recipes because one of them (Ocean Bubblyglub, I think) she solved and sent out the recipe to people in WW and then came back to see someone posted the ingredients first here. She truly was a Master Chef!
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #25
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

I love the new stuff!!! Thanks for putting my name in there!

I had soooo much fun looking for those today! It was like a scavenger hunt!

This is also a great list for what recipez were released when!!! ...It seems a little Sticky around here!!!...

one thing... my one post was for... Magimmery Mist - Tifferenee it was bolded and a little hard to tell those last e's I think! I think you have a c in there on post 1!

I sooooooooooooooo want to be on that master chef list!!!

---------- cocoabean added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I know we can't really document this (because it is not verified), but I thought I'd point out that AChip credits kitten496 with 4 solved recipes because one of them (Ocean Bubblyglub, I think) she solved and sent out the recipe to people in WW and then came back to see someone posted the ingredients first here. She truly was a Master Chef!
I remember kitten496 had quite a streak there! She was a master chef!!!

Last edited by cocoabean; 02-10-2009 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #26
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Yes, kylrotrox didn't solve this one. I am not sure who did but I do know that it wasn't him even though staff gave him credit. I joined WI a week before this recipe was solved under the name Canada2510. I logged onto elubin.com and found the answer to the recipe and posted it here, about 6 minutes before Kylrutroz did, but there was a glitch with my WI account and all my posts became invisible. I could only see them if I was logged on as Canada2510. I contacted an admin about my invisble post status and they advised me to start a new accout and they will delete the old one. So that is how I became ClaraZ25. Anyways I am wondering how we should label this one.

---------- ClaraZ25 added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
I love the new stuff!!! Thanks for putting my name in there!

I had soooo much fun looking for those today! It was like a scavenger hunt!

This is also a great list for what recipez were released when!!! ...It seems a little Sticky around here!!!...

one thing... my one post was for... Magimmery Mist - Tifferenee it was bolded and a little hard to tell those last e's I think! I think you have a c in there on post 1!

I sooooooooooooooo want to be on that master chef list!!!

---------- cocoabean added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I remember kitten496 had quite a streak there! She was a master chef!!!
I just want to be on the normal list LOL. I wish you luck. Also thanks for finding my typo.

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 02-10-2009 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #27
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

I absolutely love this thread!

I can't tell you how many times I wondered about when a recipe came out and who solved it! It's so great to have this all in one place!

You should add something to the title so people visiting the recipez section can see that it also includes the release dates of these recipez! I actually went through all recipez once before to find release dates for everything and then made a spread sheet of it so I'd have it all in one place! Now I don't have to keep that anymore! btw... if you want to add the number day of the releases... here they are!

June 3, 2007
August 5, 2007
September 21, 2007
November 1, 2007
December 7, 2007
March 20, 2008
May 29, 2008
August 6, 2008
November 12, 2008
February 4, 2009

---------- cocoabean added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25

I just want to be on the normal list LOL. I wish you luck. Also thanks for finding my typo.
lol! I know what you mean... I mean yes I solved Monstrosoupy before anyone else, but that was only with the hints from WW newz that morning. Someone else would have had it soon after! I really want to solve one with no clues! I still in my head can hear it... 2 things that used to be something else and something you'd have to make room for! I suppose it could have been fish sticks and chicken nuggets... since they "used to be" fishies and chickens!

Last edited by cocoabean; 02-10-2009 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2009, 09:43 PM   #28
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

I think it would be nice to have the dates that each one of them was solved, too, if it's not too much of a problem to do. My hat's off to you Claraz25; even though it won't necessarily solve recipes I like having this information posted out there for everyone to see.

If you'd like to add the dates I solved Rextexmex on 12/4/08

Last edited by sydney88; 02-11-2009 at 06:25 PM..
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:45 PM   #29
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

For dates:

Mount Snococo 8/6/08
webkinzworld14 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #30
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

the dates would be a nice addition. I think i will work on adding it soon. Thank you all for the support.

---------- ClaraZ25 added 290 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

2 new sections and a new name. Also does anyone else have any Neat Facts?

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 02-11-2009 at 07:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here, claraz25, cocoa ♥'s this thread, don't spill honey, haha love the honey tag, hurricanes, i wanna solve a recipe!, it makes threads sticky, monkeecj = master chef!, monkeecj wuz hear, pat = awesome!, sticky! sticky! sticky?, sweet thread!