Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Recipes in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2019, 10:07 PM   #1
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a hero
Amneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a hero

Default Estore Dispenser Food Secret Recipes Solved - By Me!

Hi, everyone! It's been a while! I miss everyone here! I realized I forgot to announce here on WI that I solved 6 of the 10 estore dispenser food secret recipes that were posted on WKN on July 12, 2017. Here is a pic of my dock with the 6 trophies.
Click the image to open in full size.
Here's the original text that I posted on my own personal (but not private) social media on July 12, 2017.
"I did it! I solved all seven of the new recipes! There are ten in all, but three were given away by Ganz in this article: http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/est...start-you-off/

Someone must have beaten me to the Coconut Cream Pie because that was the only one I didn't get a trophy for. Six trophies when I've never had one before, even though I used to help with solving recipes on WI! It's the non-kinzpostable secret chef trophy that is awarded to the first to make the recipe in WW. I was part of a team that used to solve recipes, but I was the list keeper and didn't do any testing myself, so I never won one, although members of my team did.

Mega Stove recipe
Ultimate Hard Candy Twist: cherry whip, flower lollipop, rainbow cotton candy, super sour pebble candy, sweet watermelon jellies

Stove recipes
Bumbleberry Pie: berry gummy grub, simple apple sauce, strawberry sensation cupcake pop
Coconut Cream Pie: celebration cream puff, coconut truffle, vanilla ice cream cone
Dreamy Caramel Tart: caramel drizzle candy, cash cow milk bottle, rock candy

Blender recipes
Chocolate Caramel Mousse: 50s diner milkshake, dark chocolate caramels, double chocolate holiday fudge
Gazpacho Soup: countryside sweet pepper, veggie slice, self-serve salad
Juicy Julep: blueberry breeze punch, fruit salad cup, olympus pomegranate

Sandwich Maker recipes
Chocolate Brioche: cafe style hot chocolate, chocolate and cream cookies, diamond ring donut
Chocolate Rainbow Waffles: honey maple lollipop, rainbow cookie bark, white chocolate pretzel
Club Sandwich: fresh cut fries, cucumber tea sandwich, the works potato

What's the secret to my success? They only programmed these exact ingredients to go into the food appliances. All of the other dispenser foods were grayed out! Enjoy!

Where to get the ingredients: They all come from estore food dispensers. Only these specific dispenser ingredients can go in food appliances right now, not even other foods from the same dispensers (some dispensers give multiple foods, though still only one per day).
cherry whip: Cherry Whip Tree
flower lollipop: Flower Lollipop Tree
rainbow cotton candy: Rainbow Cotton Candy Tree
super sour pebble candy: Super Sour Pebble Candy Coral
sweet watermelon jellies: Sweet Watermelon Jelly Tree
berry gummy grub: Gummy Grub Dig Dispenser
simple apple sauce: Applesauce Maker
strawberry sensation cupcake pop: Dainty Cupcake Tree
celebration cream puff: Special Celebration Dessert Table
coconut truffle: Coconut Truffle Tree
vanilla ice cream cone: Sweet Treat Ice Cream Stand
caramel drizzle candy: Caramel Drizzle Candy Tree
cash cow milk bottle: Cash Cow Milk Dispenser (food also available from a challenge and from Mr. Moo via kinzpost)
rock candy: Rock Candy Tree (not to be confused with rocky candy, a prize for trading with Doug--Doug's candy is pink, and the dispenser food is orange)
50s diner milkshake: Milkshake Machine
dark chocolate caramels: Chocolate Covered Caramel Tree
double chocolate holiday fudge: Festive Fudge Stand
countryside sweet pepper: Countryside Cottage Veggie Garden
veggie slice: Brick Pizza Oven
self-serve salad: Self-Serve Salad Bar
blueberry breeze punch: Icy Party Punch Surprise
fruit salad cup: Fruitful Fruit Basket
olympus pomegranate: Olympus Pomegranate Tree
cafe style hot chocolate: Hot Chocolate Machine (food also available from Sophie Stockwell via kinzpost)
chocolate and cream cookies: Cookies and Cream Tree
diamond ring donut: Diamond Ring Donut Stand
honey maple lollipop: Honey Maple Lollipop Tree
rainbow cookie bark: Rainbow Cookie Bark Tree
white chocolate pretzel: White Chocolate Pretzel Tree
fresh cut fries: Fresh Cut Fries Stand
cucumber tea sandwich: Tea Party Table
the works potato: The Spud Stand"

The 3 that Ganz gave away are Bumbleberry Pie, Club Sandwich, and Gazpacho Soup. I found out later that the person who solved the Coconut Cream Pie and received the trophy commented on the WKN article on July 13, 2017, but had their comment edited to conceal the solution. Congrats to WKN member 4CheeseTortellini! I also found out later that WW changed it so that all estore dispenser foods now go in the food maker appliances, not just the ones used in this batch of recipes. Thank you to WI member Starburst1425, who was the first to announce the solutions here on WI on July 14 and 20, 2017, but did not try to take credit for solving them.
Amneris is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2019, 01:04 PM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Estore Dispenser Food Secret Recipes Solved - By Me!

WOW! Well, that’s a lot of catching up to do and look at all the foods we’ll need for the recipes! I might have to look into trading to get some.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-14-2019, 08:20 PM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays is stuck on replay
momwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replay

WOW! Congrats, Amneris! So great to see you, my friend! And good to know the Secret Chef Trophy is still non-kinzpostable. Mine is on a free account, so I couldn't kp to find out.

Did you know Boiled W was solved & it contains Pumpkin Pop? I'm sure you did. Thanks for letting us know about those recipes, & congrats again!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-14-2019, 10:58 PM   #4
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a hero
Amneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
WOW! Well, that’s a lot of catching up to do and look at all the foods we’ll need for the recipes! I might have to look into trading to get some.
View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
WOW! Congrats, Amneris! So great to see you, my friend! And good to know the Secret Chef Trophy is still non-kinzpostable. Mine is on a free account, so I couldn't kp to find out.

Did you know Boiled W was solved & it contains Pumpkin Pop? I'm sure you did. Thanks for letting us know about those recipes, & congrats again!
Thank you both! It was a lot of fun. Yes, the Secret Chef Trophy is still not KPable, although I have not tried trading it. I did hear about Boiled Wyvernacle! So exciting for such an old recipe to be solved, and weird that it contains a seasonal food!
Amneris is offline Female
Old 08-15-2019, 09:56 PM   #5
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Congrats Amneris on solving all those recipes and getting those beautiful trophies!!!
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 08-15-2019, 10:06 PM   #6
WWid:Royalmajesty
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations! How amazing!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-16-2019, 06:13 PM   #7
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Estore Dispenser Food Secret Recipes Solved - By Me!

Wow wee!!! There must be a lot of work that goes into solving these recipes! I will also have to really concentrate on what estore food items I may have to make one of these delicious treats. Congratulations to you and the other members on winning those awesome trophies and their dedication *many hours of trying and eliminating items in order to come up with the winning recipe!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your information with us.
leeann15 is offline Female
Closed