Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Recipes in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2019, 02:27 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Annabello23 has a brilliant futureAnnabello23 has a brilliant futureAnnabello23 has a brilliant futureAnnabello23 has a brilliant futureAnnabello23 has a brilliant future

Question Can SuperMega ToothBuster and Vitamins be ingredients now?

I just checked now and both SuperMega Toothbuster and Vitamins fit in both the Stove and Mega Stove, I didn't check the Blender or Sandwich Maker.

I just started playing Webkinz again (especially now that I can use my own money to get more plushies and for a deluxe membership because too many things are deluxe only now, and it used to be the deluxe stuff was only shown to deluze members, like the extra job and class, now regular plays can click on stuff and get bombarded with ads for being a deluxe member, not to mention the video ads in the arcade which is not okay for kids because their brains are developing so they get preyed on by any ad); and it's amazing how many recipes are unsolved, even though most of them are Mega and Super Stove Recipes, and only one three ingredient regular recipe is unsolved, especially how long they've been unsolved.

And of course there will always have to add new recipes periodically, and the people at Ganz are either waiting for use to solve them or laughing hysterically at us trying to solve these darn recipes.

How many people are still working on solving recipes since only maybe 2-3 recipe posts have posts made in 2019 that I could see.
Annabello23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2019, 11:55 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

brandolito is an unparalleled talent
brandolito is an unparalleled talentbrandolito is an unparalleled talentbrandolito is an unparalleled talentbrandolito is an unparalleled talentbrandolito is an unparalleled talentbrandolito is an unparalleled talentbrandolito is an unparalleled talentbrandolito is an unparalleled talentbrandolito is an unparalleled talentbrandolito is an unparalleled talentbrandolito is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Can SuperMega ToothBuster and Vitamins be ingredients now?

I have been working on recipies. and yes the viatems and SuperMega Toothbuster can fit in all appliance Blender, Stove, Sandwhich, Mega stove:.
brandolito is offline Male
Old 04-01-2019, 07:26 AM   #3
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Welcome back, Annabello!

Looks like your question has been answered!

Have fun playing!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 04-01-2019, 12:23 PM   #4

Pupcakes is sweet stuff
Pupcakes is sweet stuffPupcakes is sweet stuffPupcakes is sweet stuffPupcakes is sweet stuffPupcakes is sweet stuffPupcakes is sweet stuffPupcakes is sweet stuff

I don't think you can use vitamins as a recipe ingredient, honestly i see no use for vitamins now that DR. Quack is retired
Pupcakes is offline Female
Old 04-03-2019, 09:10 PM   #5
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Annabello, nobody is laughing at you. Here we have the greatest respect for you as you tirelessly combine ingredients to solve the recipes. It costs a lot of KC and a lot of your time.
All of our Cooks, here, are treated like royalty because they have worked hard to give us the recipes we have.
Rest assured, your work will be greatly appreciated and I hope it is rewarded with a successful solution to any of the recipes left unsolved.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-03-2019, 09:44 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
Annabello23 has a brilliant futureAnnabello23 has a brilliant futureAnnabello23 has a brilliant futureAnnabello23 has a brilliant futureAnnabello23 has a brilliant future

Luckily I had about 63,000 kinzcash saved when I came back, and because I'm older now I'm better at most of the games, except Cash Cow 2 which is the bane of my existence, and Pinky's Big Adventure, while I've gotten to a higher level than before, I still get annoyed with because the bees are dumb, and I've never been stung before irl and have a 50/50 chance of being allergic if I do get stung; so my kinzcash grew to 100,000 plus with using tax money to get a few more plush to adopt.

So far everything is gunk, even ingredients that made sense, the three ingredient recipe is going to be the easiest of the last secret recipes to be solved because it's easier to rule out, while I'm waiting to see if the job I just interviewed for hires me or not I can go back to recipie solving.

And I suspect since they're ingredients now, there will be a recipe with vitamins or tooth busters in the future, but they're probably not going to program anything new beyond events until either these recipes are finished being solved, or after they've finished the desktop app and crammed everything on the website into it and it goes in open beta so everyone can help find the bugs, I'm definitely excited about the desktop app because that means flash can't crash the browser tab and waste my job like it did today!
Annabello23 is offline Female
Closed