Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Arte's Curio Shop > Rare And CSO Items

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #6001
Webkinz :)

Catmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Rare Tracking Thread

Add my congrats to you Webberlily and my thanks to all who have been tracking. I did my klaw last night and won 200kc and a dex ornament thing. It is kinda fun because the little spaceship circles the planet. I agree jms40 about being a little annoyed with the empty klaw, but I am looking after 13 accounts, only two time Zones thought, so I have lot's of chances for something better. We still haven't got a bowling shirt though. The ball is fun cause it bounces when you click on it. The rares today are many but we have them so I think I will concentrate on building rooms.
Hope everyone's day is wonderful.
Catmom41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 11:43 AM   #6002
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU

with all those chances and all the accounts I have access to, you would THINK that I would have grabbed a green capsule by now, but nooooooooo, so needless to say, it is wasted time for me, but I still try to get a capsule.
So sorry your luck has not been better with the klaw COWS. Hopefully the prizes will start rolling in some day soon.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 11:52 AM   #6003
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
with all those chances and all the accounts I have access to, you would THINK that I would have grabbed a green capsule by now, but nooooooooo, so needless to say, it is wasted time for me, but I still try to get a capsule.
The more you come up empty-handed, the greater your chance of success tomorrow or the next time.

I had one green capsule the first day that the Klaw was introduced (Floppy Plushie). Today was my second day of success, why three times in a row? does the computer remember what it just did, and do it again? does it have to do with not clearing cache in between times? this pattern often happens, same in the Magical Forest and the Wheels, getting repeat prizes. Can it really be just random?
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #6004

Catmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond repute

Cows4you, sorry to hear of your frustation. We have only won 5 green capsules out of all the accounts, so I am guessing the odds are set very high? The times we did get a green capsule I made sure the klaw was overtop and between the two green capsules in the firm section and I held down the klaw button until I saw the capsule. Maybe it makes a difference or maybe not.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #6005
I luvz U!

View Post Originally Posted by Catmom41
Add my congrats to you Webberlily and my thanks to all who have been tracking. I did my klaw last night and won 200kc and a dex ornament thing. It is kinda fun because the little spaceship circles the planet. I agree jms40 about being a little annoyed with the empty klaw, but I am looking after 13 accounts, only two time Zones thought, so I have lot's of chances for something better. We still haven't got a bowling shirt though. The ball is fun cause it bounces when you click on it. The rares today are many but we have them so I think I will concentrate on building rooms.
Hope everyone's day is wonderful.
Congrats on your Lugbots Toy, Catmom! it's a great prize, so cute.

I like the prizes being so hard to get, it makes for a red-letter day when you do get something. and keeps the prizes valuable.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #6006

I agree with you Webberlily. If I set my expectations on low I am always very happy and surprised when something nice happens. Yesterday, my friend who helped me get a possum, called to tell me she might be able to get me a Strawberry leopard. Completely unexpected, but made a hard day happier.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #6007
I luvz U!

I hope you get your Strawberry Cloud Leopard, Catmom! I received one for Christmas from a friend, what a great surprise! It's a beautiful pet.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:06 PM   #6008

Thanks, I really like it's sparkley pink fur. If I get it, I think I will make it a boy so he can date my potm leopard AvaCado.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #6009

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

General question for you guys, the webkinz gurus. When footie showed us that nice new theme room with the stone floor with moss growing in between I loved it. The new walls furniture are really fun too, but I loved the floor. Where did it come from? Is it in the e-store? I don't remember ever seeing it on webkinz but it might have been before we started. Does it ever show up for sale?

As an aside, I don't know where you guys are located but I can usuallly get the exclusives that are at Justice. It might be a fortune though in shipping. I'm in Ohio.

Oh-oh, am I allowed to say that?

Last edited by ngilbert; 01-13-2010 at 12:19 PM..
ngilbert is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #6010
I luvz U!

View Post Originally Posted by ngilbert
General question for you guys, the webkinz gurus. When footie showed us that nice new theme room with the stone floor with moss growing in between I loved it. The new walls furniture are really fun too, but I loved the floor. Where did it come from? Is it in the e-store? I don't remember ever seeing it on webkinz but it might have been before we started. Does it ever show up for sale?

As an aside, I don't know where you guys are located but I can usuallly get the exclusives that are at Justice. It might be a fortune though in shipping. I'm in Ohio.

Oh-oh, am I allowed to say that?
That beautiful mossy floor is the Charm Forest Flooring, which you get when you unlock Row 5 of the series one Fairy Falls. Since you can get it only once per account (after a lot of Fairy Falls searching) it is very valuable. And gorgeous! and no, you can't buy it anywhere, although it can be traded.

Yes you can give out your state/province.
Closed

Tags
darlingdd, fix my phone! ♥, future scientists we are!, more neo gothic plz!, rare up rare down, we <3 rare items, we <3 science ;), we need vicotoria!, we want long horns!!