Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Arte's Curio Shop > Rare And CSO Items

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #121
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: The Rare Tracking Thread

Asian curio shop at 12pm

CSOs (regular) - Pineapple Lamp 43KC
Space Viewing Screen 945KC
CSOs (deluxe) - Basketball Dreams Wallpaper 289KC
Space Trophy Pedestal 200KC
Sale (deluxe) - Baseball Chair 40% off at 72KC

I hope I got all the sale items. Only found the one.
jms40 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #122
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Hey Webberlily, I see you snuck in there with the sales while I was trying to compute them LOL! I guess better double coverage than now. I have been off all afternoon/evening shopping and other real life stuff. Catching up on WW/WI now before heading to bed (after the Asian rare of course!).
jms40 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 09:37 PM   #123
jms40
Gift Guru

Question - how are the two posts at the beginning of the thread going to work as the European and American accounts change to new day? I just went to check for sales for 3am and the info was incorrect (no sale listed). Then I realized that it still had 'yesterday's' info since European accounts now are on September 10. I figured out to go look the info up under the Asian list but it took a little bit of thinking which might be hard when I am tired LOL!

Hey zingy! See how it looks without the automerge. I am 'talking to myself' LOL!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #124
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
Question - how are the two posts at the beginning of the thread going to work as the European and American accounts change to new day? I just went to check for sales for 3am and the info was incorrect (no sale listed). Then I realized that it still had 'yesterday's' info since European accounts now are on September 10. I figured out to go look the info up under the Asian list but it took a little bit of thinking which might be hard when I am tired LOL!

Hey zingy! See how it looks without the automerge. I am 'talking to myself' LOL!
And a fine conversation you're having! I'll try not to interrupt, lol!
zingyginger is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #125
jms40
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by zingyginger
And a fine conversation you're having! I'll try not to interrupt, lol!
Oh, thank you so much! Glad you did interrupt there because I forgot to congratulate Kinz Krazed on the quick draw win. I really like using the Citrus Swirl Paintings and that is a nicely valued win as well. So sorry about the low-ball 'win' on the WOW. At least you had the quick draw surprise to offset the lousy wheel.

---
I just noticed your avi zingy! Very cute. I remember watching smurfs and really enjoying it growing up.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 09:52 PM   #126
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by zingyginger
Hey, Kinz! So good to see ya-everyone else seems to have abandoned ship! Congrats on the painting and the teeny tiny mystery prize!

I'm the first to admit that I'm a member of the union of klutzes and I also believe in chocolate as a basic food group. However, there is a humongous difference between a mammoth falling out of a tree and me falling out of a tree. Maybe three or four TONS difference?

That's precisely why it's "Special," no other Division like it!
good point! After the last rescue, I don't think Aloysius will be shinnying up a tree any time soon. He'll stick to making smores in the chocolate fountain.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 09:58 PM   #127
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
good point! After the last rescue, I don't think Aloysius will be shinnying up a tree any time soon. He'll stick to making smores in the chocolate fountain.
Oh don't mention S'Mores around Sophie, KK you know how scared she is of becoming Mammoth food.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 09-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #128
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
Hi everybody!! Lookit what I got today!
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Then I got this:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

I didn't post it earlier cuz I dashed in to grab the 5pm rare and then back out again to get my hair did.

Special Oops Division
Congratulations on the quick draw win...that is wonderful! I was wondering if anyone ever won and now I know that someone really does! Yippee for you!

And wow what a mystery prize...that looks like a shopping ~ ummm ~ trip? Might want to put that big amount in the bank.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #129
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by treknx01
Oh don't mention S'Mores around Sophie, KK you know how scared she is of becoming Mammoth food.
Naw! She's just afraid of getting slobbered on. She's small and white, but as long as she doesn't coat herself in chocolate, I think she'll be OK.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #130
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Congratulations on the quick draw win...that is wonderful! I was wondering if anyone ever won and now I know that someone really does! Yippee for you!

And wow what a mystery prize...that looks like a shopping ~ ummm ~ trip? Might want to put that big amount in the bank.
Thanks!! Yeah, I did a double take when that KC amount popped up!! Why would they program that?!
Closed

Tags
darlingdd, fix my phone! ♥, future scientists we are!, more neo gothic plz!, rare up rare down, we <3 rare items, we <3 science ;), we need vicotoria!, we want long horns!!