Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Arte's Curio Shop > Rare And CSO Items

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

drcm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Rip-off, Bargain or Learning Tool? - Guide to the Curio Shop - New educational material added!

I have always loved Arte's Shop! Thanks for all the work you have put into this info.
drcm1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #22
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Rip-off, Bargain or Learning Tool? - Guide to the Curio Shop - New educational material added!

Congratulations on getting this stickied!
msclockart is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #23
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks so much to all of you, especially to FIA for getting me stickered.

Every day, I'm going to analyse a few random sales hours to see if the proportions hold true. Right now, it seems to me that Arte overcharges 50% of the time, and undercharges (or the same) 50% of the time.

There are 7 Levels for the Rares, and we all know about those. But on each level, Arte also gives extra hints about the Sales. By Level 4, his advice begins to be very specific and useful:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Webberlily; 03-20-2009 at 12:29 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #24
OW!! I'm
Gift Guru

Elena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to all

Donation Award 
Thumbs up Re: Rip-off, Bargain or Learning Tool? - Guide to the Curio Shop - New educational material added!

Webberlily, this is a great guide. I know the Curio Shop can be a confusing place, and things change so quickly. You did a wonderful job of explaining the price variations and the different types of items available there. I really like the parents' guide too. There are many wonderful educational opportunities here, as you pointed out.

Great job!
Elena48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #25
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

woah, nelly! This guide is amazing! I looked at for for about a second and a half and was totally absorbed! I don't get how you can just write for this long! Even my winners thread with tons of pics isn't this long, oh well!
naomiglasc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:56 PM   #26
I luvz U!

Thanks so much, Elena and Naomi, you're both so kind!
Old 03-12-2009, 07:49 AM   #27
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

You did a most AWESOME job on this Guide!!! Wow, this must of taken a lot of your time!! I love how u included to us Parents the tips and how this can actually help our children, so informative!!! I love it!!!

You will receive a 5 star rating from me!!! Great Job!!!
Momasandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #28
I luvz U!

Thanks so much, MomaSandi!
Old 03-13-2009, 04:28 PM   #29
Do I look like a
Webkinz :)

eoyore4me is on a distinguished road

THx 4 the info!
eoyore4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:20 AM   #30
nyy1996
Lil Kinz

Jackieny102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Thank u for all of the GREAT information! I especially enjoyed the parent tips!
Jackie
Jackieny102 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure time!!!, no soup, samanthafoofoo was here, tigerdove is here