Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Arte's Curio Shop > Rare And CSO Items

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2016, 01:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!

Default First Post - Curio Shop/Rares Question

Hello! First of all I am sorry if this is not in the right area as I am new here (long time lurker, just joined!). My question is about rare items in the curio shop and their trading value (not actual WIGEV) but if they're considered "hot items" that people often want to trade for. For example, I found that medieval flooring and walls are not something that many users want. Also, the gift box shoes seem as though they aren't rare/popular. How can I tell if something I purchase from the curio shop will be a hot trade item? For example, I was going to buy the pompadour wig today but didn't know if anyone in the club house would ever want to trade for that. Sorry if this is confusing, I just was wondering if there are certain rare themes/items that users find more desirable! Thanks!
pianoogirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2016, 09:25 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Re: First Post - Curio Shop/Rares Question

I have found that the rare items are only popular if someone is specifically looking for it. One item I have found that lots of people still want when I am trading is the movie screen. I think it is poplar because it is quite expensive. I keep several rares in my dock just in case someone is looking for them. However, it sounds like you are speaking of the clothing items. I don't think they are as popular because they are somewhat cheap and easy to purchase. Just my opinion though.

ps... Welcome to WI!
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 06-03-2016, 04:24 PM   #3

pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!

Default Re: First Post - Curio Shop/Rares Question

Thanks! And that's good to hear. I found that people often like loader loungers as well. I purchased several when I saw them in the curio shop a while ago.
pianoogirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clubhouse, curio shop, rare, rare items