Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Arte's Curio Shop > Rare And CSO Items

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Don't have the Collosal Movie Screen yet? See the new Dex Dangerous Movie right here!!!

Wow! Thank you cocoabean, for spending all of this trouble doing this for the Less deluxe (Or people who forgot) to get the screen! REP and 5 Starrys!
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #22
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Don't have the Collosal Movie Screen yet? See the new Dex Dangerous Movie right here!!!

Awesome, thanks for putting it up! Good job!
Diamond015 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #23
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
thanks for doing this, i never would of been able too, is that a magical retriever i see watching it
You are very welcome! And yes, that's my magical retriever enjoying the show!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:13 PM   #24
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
Thank you so much for posting that video, that saves me $45 for paying for a Deluxe account (per child) along with saving me 40,000 KC (per account). Very nice to know they can continue to buy the other rares and continue to buy the theme rooms available at the w-shop instead of that movie screen. Looking forward to someone trading it now I am sure, heh!

Hope Gantz actually automatically installs more videos to that movie screen or adds sound for those of you who did get it. Pretty silly not to do that for something that costs THAT much. Wow! I was reading about everyone's problem with spending so much money for that screen and going broke basically. I really feel bad for them and want to help.

Sorry for anyone who did not like it screen.
You are very welcome! I hope they get more movies too! And not just silent pictures!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 05:16 PM   #25
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Myhorsesnot4u
aw... that was sweet of you to show us Thank you for sharing. Awesome job! I always wanted to see the movie on it,but I never could afford the screen Thank you again! This made my day
Thanks!!!

View Post Originally Posted by VolleyGirl
Awesome,
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
Thanks for putting this up! I don't have Deluxe, and I was wondering what I missed!
You are most welcome!!!

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
that's pretty cool!
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by tennisstar10
Wow! Thank you cocoabean, for spending all of this trouble doing this for the Less deluxe (Or people who forgot) to get the screen! REP and 5 Starrys!
LOL! In a lot of cases that's me! Forgetting to get the rares!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Diamond015
Awesome, thanks for putting it up! Good job!
You are very welcome!
Old 08-02-2009, 05:23 PM   #26
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

You did GREAT cocoabean! This thread is awesome, and that movie looks so good!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #27
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55
You did GREAT cocoabean! This thread is awesome, and that movie looks so good!
Thanks Tara!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 05:33 PM   #28
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Awesome job, cocoa! Did you take all the screenshots to make that GIF?
crazysince95 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #29
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Great job! Thanks for sharing!
speedieblonde is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #30
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by crazysince95
Awesome job, cocoa! Did you take all the screenshots to make that GIF?
Thanks! No! That would be a lot of work! I just recorded it onscreen and then cropped it and removed a bunch of frames to get it sized where I could upload to tinypic! I used Adobe premier to turn the avi file from the on screen recording into a gif. Then I edited the gif!

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, alleycat wuz here!, bethany♥, cocoabean, collosal movie screen, dex dangerous movie, dex!!!, emma!, nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, no soup, pawsome thread! -luree, s.t.a.r.l.a, soa, thank you cocoa!, thanks4this!~luv14, who is mr. burrito?, whoa!, wolves r gr8t wuz here!