Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Polar Plunge

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 01:01 AM   #31
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Default Re: Polar Plunge - Guide to Course 4 - Black Diamond with Images - Course Completed - Congrats monkeecj on Trophy Win!

Wow! This is a wonderful guide! Very helpful! (:
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2009, 01:35 PM   #32
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Polar Plunge - Guide to Course 4 - Black Diamond with Images - Course Completed - Congrats monkeecj on Trophy Win!

Just won another trophy from this course just now (and I can confirm that the glitch with the trophy message also occurs on this course). I am still wondering about the trophy odds for Black Diamond... I hope that they are 1 in 2 because it really does make so much sense, but my odds are still hovering around 43%, so I am still right in the middle. I have yet to get a substantial amount of wins because I haven't been playing the game often. I'm not quite to 30 finishes, and I think that it will be best to make a conclusion once I reach 50 wins. I'll let you know when that is, but at this rate it will be a while!
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:09 PM   #33
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Just won another trophy from this course just now (and I can confirm that the glitch with the trophy message also occurs on this course). I am still wondering about the trophy odds for Black Diamond... I hope that they are 1 in 2 because it really does make so much sense, but my odds are still hovering around 43%, so I am still right in the middle. I have yet to get a substantial amount of wins because I haven't been playing the game often. I'm not quite to 30 finishes, and I think that it will be best to make a conclusion once I reach 50 wins. I'll let you know when that is, but at this rate it will be a while!
Great job monkeecj!
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:33 PM   #34
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

I was awarded my KinzCash for the first time ever on this course with a score over 10,000! The glitch has been fixed!!!
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #35
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I was awarded my KinzCash for the first time ever on this course with a score over 10,000! The glitch has been fixed!!!
woo hoo! That's awesome, wow I have not played in such a long time, gives me an incentive to do so when I have some time. Thanks for the update!
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:56 AM   #36
Steelers Nation
Webkinz :)

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

i never play any of the courses other than polar plummet, which i have won 4 trophies on but i am terrible at black diamond
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:01 AM   #37
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Did you know that if you press the right key, the snowman with the broom is not a game ender?
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #38
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Whoah, that must be super tough. Congrats monkeecj! You have some talent. And thanks for this guide.. I've been playing Polar Plunge a lot lately. Today in all I've been playing it for about an hour! Haven't got a trophy, but I'm fighting.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:31 PM   #39

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Awesome! That snowman thing at the end is a Inukshuk.
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:38 PM   #40

Tap1111111111 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like polar plunge game I really good at the medium level
Tap1111111111 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
black diamond, katie waz heree, monkeecj wuz hear, soa