Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Polar Plunge

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 08:54 AM   #11
Iveyandangie
Gift Guru

Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Polar Plunge • Course 3 • Polar Plummet • ∞• Commodore recorded videos of a trophy winning game on the New Course • ∞• Updated with photos of 7000 mark or 2 trees trouble • ∞•

maybe the snow flakes are a point or kinzcash bost...
Jumper2295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2008, 09:24 AM   #12
Abaca

Default Re: Polar Plunge • Course 3 • Polar Plummet • ∞• Commodore recorded videos of a trophy winning game on the New Course • ∞• Updated with photos of 7000 mark or 2 trees trouble • ∞•

wow... i just got done playing that game! My high score 4 that difficulty would be around 3,000. I need to practice! Abaca
Old 02-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #13
Oh lookie here, I'm
Gifted

coolkats is a jewel in the roughcoolkats is a jewel in the rough

If you hit the snow flakes then you get points.

---------- coolkats added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I think I dont think you do sorry.

Last edited by coolkats; 02-12-2008 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
coolkats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:59 PM   #14
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Hey C, congratulation's on the trophy and once again thanks for the videos and pics.
koto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:39 PM   #15
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Thank you so much for this hard work, Commodore.

You've earned a stickied thread!
Thank you Wendy, it's an honor to have this stickied. Since we are just beginners to the 3rd course, we will endeavor to add more info. on the other courses in the future.

---------- commodore added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Jumper2295
maybe the snow flakes are a point or kinzcash bost...
Yes we were thinking that too, maybe more a long the lines of bonus points. We'll try and analyze our videos when we get time and see what we can pick up. Thanks for bringing this up.

---------- commodore added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Abaca
wow... i just got done playing that game! My high score 4 that difficulty would be around 3,000. I need to practice! Abaca
A good idea would be to get familiar with the easy level game (the first one). LMK how you get on!

---------- commodore added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by koto
Hey C, congratulation's on the trophy and once again thanks for the videos and pics.
Hi Koto,

Thanks very much! It's a pleasure.

---------- commodore added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by coolkats
If you hit the snow flakes then you get points.

---------- coolkats added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I think I dont think you do sorry.
You could be right, jumper mentioned that too.

Last edited by commodore; 02-12-2008 at 01:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:33 PM   #16
webelo3
Gift Guru

Kodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Polar Plunge • Course 3 • Polar Plummet • ∞• With videos on the New Course • ∞• Updated with photos of 7000 mark or 2 trees trouble • ∞•

Commodore, congratulations on your sticky! Since you've got my name up at the top of your thread, I'll keep feeding you information on my trophy success rate unless you tell me otherwise. As of right now, in the post-glitch era, I'm 8 for 37 -- 8 trophies in 37 successful trips down the course 3 mountain. That's roughly a 21% success rate.
Kodiak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Default Re: Polar Plunge • Course 3 • Polar Plummet • ∞• With videos on the New Course • ∞• Updated with photos of 7000 mark or 2 trees trouble • ∞•

View Post Originally Posted by Kodiak
Commodore, congratulations on your sticky! Since you've got my name up at the top of your thread, I'll keep feeding you information on my trophy success rate unless you tell me otherwise. As of right now, in the post-glitch era, I'm 8 for 37 -- 8 trophies in 37 successful trips down the course 3 mountain. That's roughly a 21% success rate.
Thank you Kodiak, you are pretty impressive!
I have updated your stats, thank you for letting me know.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:25 PM   #18
Gift Guru

Elektra is just really niceElektra is just really nice

Thank you for the help I just beat the Polar Plummet course a few minutes ago. No trophy but I'm starting to figure on the end so hopefully soon.
Elektra is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:31 PM   #19
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Elektra
Thank you for the help I just beat the Polar Plummet course a few minutes ago. No trophy but I'm starting to figure on the end so hopefully soon.
Hi Elektra,

That's so awesome! You've done really well, I know you've been working hard.
LMK when you get your trophy, and subsequent ones so I can add your stats to the top as well.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:42 PM   #20
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

THANK YOU for taking the time to post this info and videos! True asset to WI. Thanks sooo much! I'm off to try some more runs
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
small was here :]