Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Pizza Palace

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #101
Webkinz :)
Noslen021 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Pizza Palace Patterns: a Method to the Madness

My best was level 11 before reading this post, now I just try for the first time after reading this, and I got to level 14, that is a big improvement. Thanks for this thread.
Noslen021 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 10:15 PM   #102
kaycee68
Gift Guru

kaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant future

Anyone got any tips for level 15? I can make it there everytime now with both tries left but haven't been able to beat it even once. It's driving me nuts
kaycee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #103
bjbrog has a reputation beyond reputebjbrog has a reputation beyond reputebjbrog has a reputation beyond reputebjbrog has a reputation beyond reputebjbrog has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bjbrog
By some stroke of luck I made it past level 15, the end of the 15 quote says something like if i survive today then I will open a second store, hinting that 16 may be the last level. Here is the order for level 16. I'm pretty sure its right I was doing screen shots while playing, but I only played it one time so I couldn't cofirm it. Next time i get to 16 I'll double check it and update you then.

Level 16
Customer 1: 1/2 (3)
Customer 2: 1/2 (3)
Customer 3: 1/2 (2)
Customer 4: 1/4 (1)
Customer 5: 1/1 (3)
Customer 6: 1/2 (1)
Customer 7: 1/2 (2)
Customer 8: 1/4 (0)
Customer 9: 1/1 (1)
Customer 10: 1/1 (2)
Customer 11: 1/1 (3)
Customer 12: 1/4 (0)
Customer 13: 1/2 (2)
Customer 14: 1/4 (0)
I got to level 16 again today this order is correct

Also here is a screen shot that of the message hinting it may be the last level
small16.jpg

I'm still $31 short of getting past level 16 though.
bjbrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:55 AM   #104
bjbrog has a reputation beyond reputebjbrog has a reputation beyond reputebjbrog has a reputation beyond reputebjbrog has a reputation beyond reputebjbrog has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kaycee
Anyone got any tips for level 15? I can make it there everytime now with both tries left but haven't been able to beat it even once. It's driving me nuts
You are not alone 15 is by far 10 times harder than any other level to this point. I was able to get a perferct score on level 1 through 14 and still had trouble on level 15. I adventully got through it, but after many many tries. I can give you a little advice but the best advice is just to be fast.

You should have every thing upgraded by this point (if not then you need practice on the lower levels so you can get more tips so you are fully upgraded). Start off like any level make your pizza dough for the first 3 pizzas talk to the customers and then put the toppings on the pizza. Then make your next 3 pizzas, so you now how pizza 1 through 6 done. Now here is the trick that helps me.

The tips in this game go down fast, From 25-15-10-5-2-0. Hopefully you have got a $25 tip on the first 6 customers, the down side is customers 7-9 are already down to bad tip. At this point I forget a little bit about customers 7-9 and start making my last 4 pizzas the 2 quarter cheese and the quarter and whole supreme. After I have these in the oven I then go back and make pizza 7-9. This allows you to get a bigger tip on the last 4 pizzas and a smaller tip on pizza 7-9, however on those last 4 if you can get a $15 tip instead of a $10 or a $5 then you get way more money than what you lost on custers 7-9 becuase you just dropped from a $5 to a 2 or $5 to a 0.

Even with this advice its still really hard and I cant do it every time. But I can tell you this if you have Berry stoped moving for even a second or make 1 mistake then you wont make it. This level is 10 times harder than any other level to this point.

Good Luck.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:05 AM   #105
kaycee68
Gift Guru

kaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant future

You are not alone 15 is by far 10 times harder than any other level to this point. I was able to get a perferct score on level 1 through 14 and still had trouble on level 15. I adventully got through it, but after many many tries. I can give you a little advice but the best advice is just to be fast.

You should have every thing upgraded by this point (if not then you need practice on the lower levels so you can get more tips so you are fully upgraded). Start off like any level make your pizza dough for the first 3 pizzas talk to the customers and then put the toppings on the pizza. Then make your next 3 pizzas, so you now how pizza 1 through 6 done. Now here is the trick that helps me.

The tips in this game go down fast, From 25-15-10-5-2-0. Hopefully you have got a $25 tip on the first 6 customers, the down side is customers 7-9 are already down to bad tip. At this point I forget a little bit about customers 7-9 and start making my last 4 pizzas the 2 quarter cheese and the quarter and whole supreme. After I have these in the oven I then go back and make pizza 7-9. This allows you to get a bigger tip on the last 4 pizzas and a smaller tip on pizza 7-9, however on those last 4 if you can get a $15 tip instead of a $10 or a $5 then you get way more money than what you lost on custers 7-9 becuase you just dropped from a $5 to a 2 or $5 to a 0.

Even with this advice its still really hard and I cant do it every time. But I can tell you this if you have Berry stoped moving for even a second or make 1 mistake then you wont make it. This level is 10 times harder than any other level to this point.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the tips, I'll give your method a try with doing the last 4 pizza's earlier. I agree that level 15 is much harder. I have everything upgraded when I finish level 13 and level 14 is quite easy. But on 15 I just can't seem to get enough money, even when I move nonstop through the level and don't make any errors, I always seem to fall short. Thanks again for the tips and I'll let you know if I have any success. Thanks!
kaycee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #106

Ok Level 16 isn't the last level, Level 16 message at the end says
"I did it! Say hello to the Pesident of PIzza Palace Incorporated!"

Here is the order for level 17
Level 17
Customer 1: 1/1 (2)
Customer 2: 1/2 (2)
Customer 4: 1/4 (2)
Customer 5: 1/2 (2)
Customer 6: 1/1 (2)
Customer 8: 1/4 (2)
Customer 9: 1/2 (2)
Customer 11: 1/2 (2)
Customer 12: 1/4 (2)
Customer 14: 1/1 (2)
Customer 15: 1/1 (2)

This level you will notice that all pizzas have 2 toppings which stinks because with 0 toppings or 3 toppings you can make the pizzas in advance, but with this you cant make any of them early.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:32 PM   #107
webelo3
Gift Guru

Kodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonder

Ok Level 16 isn't the last level, Level 16 message at the end says
"I did it! Say hello to the Pesident of PIzza Palace Incorporated!"

Here is the order for level 17
Level 17
Customer 1: 1/1 (2)
Customer 2: 1/2 (2)
Customer 4: 1/4 (2)
Customer 5: 1/2 (2)
Customer 6: 1/1 (2)
Customer 8: 1/4 (2)
Customer 9: 1/2 (2)
Customer 11: 1/2 (2)
Customer 12: 1/4 (2)
Customer 14: 1/1 (2)
Customer 15: 1/1 (2)

This level you will notice that all pizzas have 2 toppings which stinks because with 0 toppings or 3 toppings you can make the pizzas in advance, but with this you cant make any of them early.
Wow! You are awesome at this game! I'll insert the pattern for level 17 now. I haven't had much time to play lately, and when I'm home I don't have an external mouse, which I think makes it harder. I hope to catch up to you someday...lol!
Kodiak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #108
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

This is a really awesome guide! I had begun to think that it wasn't possible to get past level 15, but I guess I'm going to have to keep trying....!

I used to upgrade the shoes twice (levels 2 and 4) and the wait to upgrade the oven on level 6, but I realized that, despite my speed, the slow oven was earning me lower tips. So now I upgrade the shoes (2), upgrade the dough maker (3), wait a turn (4), upgrade the oven (5), upgrade the cutting board (6), and then upgrade the shoes for a second time (7). Unless I mix up the toppings, this works to get a 25 KC tip every time.

:ccat: and a floral fox
SallyAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #109
Judibeefl

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW.. This is awesome.. How long have you been playing Pizza Palace??
Judibeefl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:33 PM   #110
webelo3
Gift Guru

Kodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Judibeefl
WOW.. This is awesome.. How long have you been playing Pizza Palace??
I played a ton the first week it came out. The game hasn't been around that long. I haven't played nearly as much lately.
Kodiak is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
arcade games, great guide!, great thread you rock!, hailee, kay's favorites tag, kevinelevin was here!, kittyfriend15, mmk's favorites, pizza palace rulzz, you rox big time, yum! pizza is good! :p, ~~~franks!~~~