Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 05:48 PM   #1
Gifted

minigirl72 is a splendid one to beholdminigirl72 is a splendid one to beholdminigirl72 is a splendid one to beholdminigirl72 is a splendid one to behold

Default Willow Creek English Riding Stables

Welcome to Willow Creak English Riding Stables!! You can board a horse here, we have open stalls, or buy one of the horses below: (since it's fake you don't really have to pay!!)

Ranger: Arabian Mix Pony, One of the fastest ponies here but very old. doesn't seem like he will ever tire out.

Ozzie: Medium sized paint horse, has won 2 or 3 distance jumping compatitions with his past owner

Apachie: Mexion Pony Mix, is blind (we could get his eye sight back, but we don't have the money to pay for it!) needs to be boughten before he's sent the slaughter house, really sweet, fastish, and refuses jumps (he wouldn't if he had a nice owner to train him!) plz conciter buying him!

Right now those are our only horses for sale. If you want to buy one plz notify me. as soon as I confirm your ownership the horse is all yours! if you are planing to buy one of these horses just fill out this form it doesnt mater what level you are just give me that info so i can help you out with what to do with your horse to keep him exersised:

Fake Name:
Horse your buying:

Level(intermediate, advanced, beginner):

If you already have a horse you are hoping to board at Willow Creek you can put him/her on the trailer as soon as possible and I will give you a stall number, just give me the fallowing info:

For You:

Fake Name:
Level:
English Or Western?

For your horse:

Bitless or bitt?
Name:
Breed:
Mare or Gelding?
Coler:
Level:
Any training (dressage, distence, jumping, barrel racing..):

Small Strait Stall, Large Strait Stall, or Box Stall?

---------- minigirl72 added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Here's the info on my horse, Alena:

Name: Alena
Breed: Leoperd Appaloosa
Mare or Gelding? Mare
Coler: White with black leoperd spots
Level: Advanced!
Any Training (dressage, distence, jumping, barrel cracing...) : Trained Dressage pony, learning to jump distence!

Last edited by minigirl72; 11-01-2007 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
minigirl72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2007, 05:49 PM   #2
chelseamh
Gifted

saddle_up345 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Willow Creek English Riding Stables

Name: Jessie
Horse buying: Apatchie
Level: Adv (started riding when 6)
Style: English, mostly hunter/jumper
Old 11-01-2007, 05:50 PM   #3
Gifted

minigirl72 is a splendid one to beholdminigirl72 is a splendid one to beholdminigirl72 is a splendid one to beholdminigirl72 is a splendid one to behold

heres the info i forgot:

Alena is bittless!
My fake name is Nellie!
my level is advanced
and I ride english!!

---------- minigirl72 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

thank you thank you thank you thank you!! APATCHIE IS SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by minigirl72; 11-01-2007 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-01-2007, 05:56 PM   #4
chelseamh
Gifted

Jessie drove up in a beat up trucj and jumped out. She had reacently purchased a new horse. She knew he was blind and she feared that she wouldn't earn his trust but she put her fears aside and walked in. She walked over to stall 6 and looked in, Apatchie stood in the corner, looking away. Jessie didn't want to startle him so she start moving things like his halter and some hay. Soon he lifted his head and she spook in a quiet voice "Hey their boy..." The little horses ears shot up and he stepped back. "Easy..." She said and began to hum. Apatchie began to slowly taking steps forward and then reached his nose out and sniffed. Jessie smiled and offered her hand. THe horse took a step forward sniffed the hand and nuzzled it. Jessie began to rub Apatchie face and he walked forward more untill his head hung all the way out of the stall. "Good boy..." She said, she looked into his eyes, they looked normal so she new it was only some thing like brain damage that could be fixed, not that he was born blind.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:00 PM   #5
Gifted

I walked into the barn and saw apatchie out on the crose ties. There was a girl next to him, petting him gently. He was getting along with her! "You must be Jessie." I said. "I see you've met your pony."
Old 11-01-2007, 06:05 PM   #6
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Name:Ginger
Breed:American Quarter horse

Mare or Gelding? Mare
Coler:sorrel
Level:junior
Any training (dressage, distence, jumping, barrel racing..): barrels, western pleasure

Small Strait Stall, Large Strait Stall, or Box Stall?large trait.

If we can I want to rp as a horse and another member be my rider if thats ok.
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2007, 06:22 PM   #7
Gifted

I get into the car and drive to the local pharmacy. I show the man the perscription the vet wrote out for me. "You know what? I have this here right now!" says the pharmasists, and walks behind the counter to get it. He pulls out a small bottle with liquid in it. "How much?" I say, looking at the money I got from cashing the check I got for apatchie that is in my pocket. "Only around...$700!" he says. Horse medicine is VERY expensive, I've figuired out over the years. "Well, I've got enough..." I say, and unwillingly hand over the money. Suddenly, a smile covers my face. I jump into the car, and drive strait to the stables. I walk over to appatchies stall, and say, "Appatchie, here boy!" he walks over, because he loves to be pet, but I dont think he reconizes me. I look down at the small bottle of liquid in my hand. It says that it needs to be injected. I dont think I should be the one to do this, so I call the vet. He says that he normally doesn't do house calls, and he will only come for 300 dollars! I look at the left over money for appatchies medicine. "Sorry, Doc. I don't have that." I say. He says sorry he will take no less and hangs up right then and there. Then I remember how well Appatchie got along with Jessie. "I should let Jessie do this in this." I say, and walk into the barn to tack up Alena for a midnight gallop.

---------- minigirl72 added 11 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

I look worriedly at Ranger, boy that pony loves to gallop.... but I have my own pony to ride! I look at Alena thoughtfully, "Come on girl, I gallop you every night." I say, but Alena nickers saddly and begins to run around in her HUGE box stall, trying to show me she wants to gallop. "Ok girl. Sorry Ranger!" I say, and pick up Alena's saddly from the rack. For some reason, the blind pony in the strait stall next store to Alena, Appatchie, starts freeking out. I go over and try to calm him, but I soon see why he is doing this. A young girl is walking in through the door, wearing clicky horse back boots on. I guess the noise is scarfig him. "Hi, my name is Jade. I was hoping I could look at one of the horses for sale." she says. "Oh really, which one?" "The little Arabian, Ranger."

Last edited by minigirl72; 11-01-2007 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-01-2007, 06:23 PM   #8
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

( I'm for sale!)
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2007, 08:51 PM   #9
Gifted

UPDATE ON HORSES FOR SALE:

Appatchie is owned now.

ranger is NOT really owned!!!! I just made that up. If you like the discription of ranger, feel free to buy him, but your names gotta be jade!!

Ozzie is still for sale too!!

New Horse for sale!!!!!!!! heres her info:

ginger, american quarter horse, mare, her level is junior, can do: barrel racing. and western pleasure!!

---------- minigirl72 added 13 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

"I can't stay long, but we were driving by. My mom said I could at least meet him, and mabye try him out." said Jade. "Ok, he's a fast one though. Here's his saddle." I say, pointing to Ranger's saddle. "This is my pony, Alena. I was gonna take her out for a gallop, but mabye we could jump some virticles?" "Sure sounds great!" Jade says, hoisting the saddle onto Ranger's back. Before Jade can put on his girth, Ranger shakes it off. "OK, we can ride bare back." she says, and puts the saddle back. She gets the bridle on and we lead our ponies to the mounting block in front of the stables. I mount Alena, and Jade mounts Ranger. We walk down the hill to the largest ring, where we jump corss rales. I lean over and open the gate, than I shut it behind me. "You wanna try first?" I ask Jade. "Sure!" she asks ranger to trot, than sits. Instead of just asking for the canter, she uses voice cammands. "Can-ter!" she says. "Ranger isn't voice trained!" I say to myself, but not load enough for jade to hear. She tries again, "Can-ter!" Ranger keeps troting. Fed up, Jade smacks Ranger with a crop. Not a good choice! Ranger hates crops. Ranger takes off at a gallop. I can tell that Jade was expecting a canter, she falls right off. Jade just sits there on the ground where fell off for a secound, but Ranger doesn't just stay there. He gallops a few more strides, and starts to rear up. I dismount Alena and run over to Ranger. "Woah Boy, Woah." I say, petting him softly. He finally stops rearing. "This is NOT the horse for me!" Jade says, and runs over to the car, where her mom was watching us. She slams the door, and seems to yell, "Floor it!" the car drives away and is out of sight.

---------- minigirl72 added 127 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

HORSE FOR SALE!!

Ozzie. Beautiful paint horse, who is a champion distence jumper. A real sweetie, all the horses like him. No history of rearing up, bucking, biting, or cow kicking. Has sired 2 foals, champion barrel racers Pepporoni and Pizza. Smooth canter, loves to gallop. Never takes off. If he isn't owned by November 17th will be turned into a school horse.

Last edited by minigirl72; 11-01-2007 at 08:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-02-2007, 05:10 AM   #10
chelseamh
Gifted

Jessie had seen Apatchie get spooked by thoose girls shoes and she walked over to calm him. Once she had she gave him his food and water and decided she would do some ground work with him. She grabbed a saddle blancket and walked into the stall. Apatchie lifted his head and sniffed "Hey boy." Jessie said. The pony took a step forward and Jessie rubbed his nech. Apatchie let out a nicker and Jessie smiled. Then she moved around the the side of him, constantly keeping her hands again the pony. Then she took the saddle pad and lightly placed it on his back. Apatchie twiched and snorted then settled. "Good!" She said and the slowly took the saddle pad off. She did this a few more times then went and got a the saddle. She entered to stall andApatchie sheided from the clinking sturip irons. "Easy." Jessie said. She rubbed the horses neck all the way down to his side. Then she picked up the saddle and slowly paced it one his back. Apatchie jumped and the sturips clicked and he let out a small buck barely missing Jessie. Then the sadddle fell off his back with a crass and the pony reared. Jessie jumped up tring to grab his halter. And moved out of the way once he came down. "Easy..." She said and rubbed his face. "Thats enough for one day." She returned the tack and sighed, so close and yet so far.
Closed