Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007, 05:44 PM   #101
stripley
Gifted

Firefly has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Want to join a clan?

Dewkit backed away from icestar's den and ran to the nursery. Shivering she hid behind hollyflower. the one cat she trusted, the one cat she looked up to. How could Icestar do something like that. terrified that Icestar would do that to her, Dewkit trembled in fear. she shut her eyes tightly against the memory, and huddled into a tiny ball. Eventually she fell asleep, but she dreamt of icestar, always with blood on her claws and fur in her teeth.

i haveto go in 2 min...

Last edited by Firefly; 10-08-2007 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Firefly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2007, 07:29 PM   #102
Pincake is
Gifted

cindycat101 is a jewel in the roughcindycat101 is a jewel in the rough

Icestar felt terrible. She crawled over to Dewkit while she sleep and said, "Dewy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you. But, I thought that someone had hurt you, so I attacked them." As Icestar said her words, she realized how truly dumb her actions were.
Realizing the Dewkit was not going to awake. Icestar slipped away.
cindycat101 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 11:52 AM   #103
stripley
Gifted

The sun shone brightly as Dewkit opened her eyes. She was about to pad over to Icestar's den when she remembered what happened the day before. Blood spattering, fur flying, it made her head spin just thinking about it. She stepped out into the sunlight, feeling the sweet warmth as the sun's rays touched her back. Nightwhisper padded up. "Are you all right?" Dewkit mewed. "Yes," Nightwhisper replied. His eyes had a glint of evil about them, but Dewkit was too little to notice. "Come over here, Dewkit," meowed Nightwhisper, "Come and sit with me." Dewkit padded over cautiously. "Yes, that's it," Nightwhisper cooed. Hours went by, Dewkit growing sleepy in the morning warmth. She dozed off, and seeing this, Nightwhisper lifted his head, opened his mouth to reveal sharp teeth, and thrust his head towards Dewkit's chest. the kit squealed in pain. Pepperfur padded by, just in time to see Nightwhisper bite Dewkit, hard. Pepperfur ran to push nightwhisper away. the sudden force nock Nightwhisper clean off of his paws. Pepperfur grasped Dewkit's scuff and gently carried her to Icestar's den. "Icestar! Icestar," Pepperfur called frantically. "Yes, Pepperfur, what is it?" Icestar padded out of her den. Seeing the state that Dewkit was in, she nearly choked.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:36 PM   #104
Pincake is
Gifted

(It's NightWHISKER, not NightWHISPER)
Icestar gazed down at Dewkit, whose chest was heaving and blood was spurting from her neck. Her little eyes looked at Icestar, and this time, she was more ashamed than scared. Icestar had tried to protect Dewkit from the biggest danger, Nightwhisker.
Icestar was distraught. She grabbed some cobwebs and pressed them against the wound. Dewkit whimpered feebly.
StarClan! Do something! thought Icestar.
Suddenly, Icestar's vision blurred and she saw StarClan. A young and unfamiliar tom stepped up to Icestar.
"Who are you?" asked Icestar, eyeing the spotted cat.
"I am Ivypelt. I was BoulderClan's medicine cat in the time of Smokestar. And I need you to put marigold on the wound! Keep out infection, stop the bleeding."
Icestar nodded frantically. "Yes, yes! Thank you, Ivypelt!"
Icestar came back to reality then. "Spiderleap, grab some marigold!"
The tom did as told, and Icestar chewed up the leaves and patted them on the wound. Next, she padded down more cobwebs.
"Now, we wait." said Icestar.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:43 PM   #105
stripley
Gifted

[sorry...]

Dewkit's breathing was difficult as she tried to stay awake. She was losing blood, fast. She tried to lift her head up feebly, but was unsucsessful. Her head was spinning, but she couldn't fight sleep any longer. Her eyes closed and she drifted off...

Dewkit woke in an unfamiliar place. It was black, except for the light cast by twinkling stars. A cat walked towards her, its starry pelt shining as it walked. "Dewkit," the heavenly cat spoke. "Yes?" Dewkit meowed curiously. "I am Snowheart. Do you remember me?" Dewkit shook her head, confused. "Child, I am your mother." Dewkit's eyes were wide in recognition. "Mama? Why am I here mama? Am I dead?" Dewkit asked frantically. "No," reassured Snowheart, "You are here to receive the message I have for you." Dewkit's eyes clouded over as she was shown a vision. A cat lay helpless in a ditch, her eyes closed. Her breathing was shallow as she struggled for each painful breath. Dewkit could see that she had a gash in her shoulder, blood had poured onto the grassy ground. She saw monsters roaring past, unaware of the sorry looking cat. Her vision returned as Snowheart meowed, "That cat I have shown you is one of the missing BoulderClan cats. You will guide your clan to her." Dewkit stared in awe, "But what if I die?" she asked quietly. "You will not, for StarClan has granted you nine lives. This will not kill you, nor take one of your lives. Goodbye Dewkit, my love..." And with that, Snowheart and the rest of StarClan faded away. Dewkit awoke in front of Icestar's den. She felt stronger, and able to stand. Miraculously, the bleeding had stopped. "Icestar, we have to go to the Thunderpath. One of our cat's is still alive."

Last edited by Firefly; 10-09-2007 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-09-2007, 05:47 PM   #106
fergie

[Oh! Can it be me! PICK ME! PLEASE!]
Old 10-09-2007, 05:49 PM   #107
stripley
Gifted

[ok..........]

Dewkit led Icestar towrds where she had seen the cat. When they were close, she saw the cat in her dreams. There she was, tattered and dirty, but thankfully still alive.

Last edited by Firefly; 10-09-2007 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-09-2007, 08:21 PM   #108
Pincake is
Gifted

((Was at grammy's! Sorry I wasn't on!))
Icestar ran up to the she-cat and gasped. It was Brambleeye!
"Oh!" Icestar nugded the dying queen. "Brambleeye! Say something!"
The cat stirred feebly before opening one eye. "Icestar... my kits..."
"Save your breath!"
"No! You don't *cough* understand! My kits and the others....."
"Yes?" prompted Icestar, unable to hide her curiousity.
"They are refugees in RainClan!" Brambleeye's eyes rolled back in her head, and she fell unconscious.
Icestar summoned up Jazzpaw, Spiderleap, and Pepperfur. "You three, carry Brambleeye back to camp! Do everything you can! Everyone else, follow me! Let us retreive our warriors and kits peacefully from RainClan!"
Old 10-09-2007, 08:34 PM   #109
fergie

[sorry was typing long message]

Pepperfur, SpiderLeap, and JazzPaw picked me up, and carried me back to BoulderClan territory. They took me to the medicine's cat den (who was it again?). The gentley placed me on the ground, and told {insert medicine's cat name here} "She was found by ThunderPath. There was blood in the ditch the found her in. The others are in RainClan territory some where." He explained. They left, and {insert medicine's cat name here} started examing my cuts, bruises, and everything else.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:45 PM   #110
Pincake is
Gifted

((Lol. Medcat=Iceclaw.))
Icestar was making her journey through the rainforest. She'd never been in RainClan before and she couldn't understand why the Clan would flee there. Dewkit, however, seemed positive about them being in RainCLan.
WHile on the journey, Icestar slipped into one of her daydreams with StarClan. Smokestar was there. So was Snowheart, and once again the old medicine cat Ivypelt. However, there was another familiar shape.
"Spottedkit!"
Icestar gasped. Brambleeye's youngest kit had not made it. She imagined the pain the qqueen had gone through.
"Icestar," said Snowheart, "Rain Clan is not doing what we asked. They are abusing the cats of BoulderClan. As you see, Spottedkit was the first to go."
Ivypelt stepped forward. "Also, do not worry of Brambleeye. She will be fine."
Then, Snowheart spoke up again, "Icestar, you know Nightwhisker?"
Icestar's fur bristled. "Yes."
"Tell him that StarClan is angry about his attack on his daughter!"
Icestar gasped. "Daughter? What do you...?"
But Icestar's vision receded.She couldn't believe it. Nightwhisker was Snowheart's mate, and father of Dewkit. Yet Dewkit was the one he attacked!
((Got to go! See ya tomorrow!))
Closed