Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 07:21 PM   #1
is addicted to
Webkinz :)

wolfloverz will become famous soon enough

Default Valley Ridge Wolf Pack....can you survive?

You have been wandering through the forest for many days and nights, wondering if you will ever see another wolf again. Just then, an unfamilar male wolf leaps out. "Wat are you doing on my territory?" he snarls. You stand there, bravley. He stares you down. "Good job. Would you like to join my pack?" he asks in a friendlier tone. Do you accept, or do you flee? You decide.

If you'd like to join, here are the RULES:
~NO GODMODELING, or GODPLAYING. You cannot control otehr wolves, alpha or member.
~No killing other wolves UNLESS you have my permission.
~Keep it PG. Your wolves can f/IGHT, but don't go into detail, k? Nobody wants to hear about that.
~No whining or complaining about not being chosen fo alpha female.

To prove that you read the rules, please put Valley Ridge in your form.

To join:
Name:
Personality:
Interested in Alhpa Female?

~My form~
Name: Shadow Stride
Description: Solid black wolf with green eyes
Personality:Can be in any mood, great leader, kind, caring, but can be tough and feirce if needed. Just don't get on his bad side.
Interested in Alpha Female?: Well, I would, but seeing as my wolf is a BOY, no.

---------- wolfloverz added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

I, mysel,f even forgot to put the words in, so here they are: Valey Ridge.

Last edited by wolfloverz; 03-24-2008 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
huskyluva

Default Re: Valley Ridge Wolf Pack....can you survive?

Name: Lunaglow

Description: White, has black moon on forehead, blue eyes, great agility, perfect teeth, pink nose.
Personality: brave, leader.
Interested in Alhpa Female? huh?

Valley Ridge
Old 03-24-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
is addicted to

((Thanks for joining! Alpha female is when you are the leader of the pack along with shadow Stride. Your wolf would also be his mate. It's pretty cool! TEll me if you are interested. You can start RPing now, if you'd like. Oh yeah, and use ( when your OOC, or out of character. Like when your not RPing))

Shadow Stride caught the scent of a wolf near him. "Who's there, friend or foe?" he snarled. He realized it was a female wolf. "Hello? Would you like to join my soon to be pack?" he asked in a nicer tone.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:45 PM   #4
huskyluva

((okay, sure!))

"I beg your pardon?" she said in a confident, scared voice. "sure. I'm Lunaglow." after that she ran to the nearby hole she had buried. as she caught the bison odor, she had realized that she had forgotten that she saved some food. as she sniffed the covered ground, she unburied the bison and pulled it out with her sharp teeth digging into its flesh.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
is addicted to

((Okayy! )) "Welcome. I am Shadow Stride. The area with all the dnes are that way." He said, and indicated to a large clearing. "Or, you are welcome to make your own." he addede, paddiing into his den, settling down to eat what he had left in his small food storage.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:27 PM   #6
huskyluva

as she crawled into a small opening, Lunaglow was walking towards some thorns. before she knew it, she had gotten poked in the paw. then she saw a dark wolf shadow approaching her, snarling.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:20 PM   #7
is addicted to

((Gasp!)) Shadow Stride sensed a new wolf approaching Lunaglow.....he heard it, too. The wolf was snarling, he had to do something. He shot out of his den and stopped in front of Lunaglow. "Who are you, and what are you doing on MY territory?" he snarled viciously. "Answer me!" he snarled after the wolf kept snarling at him.

---------- wolfloverz added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Shadow Stride was preparing for a fight.

Last edited by wolfloverz; 03-24-2008 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed