Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 03:22 PM   #11
websterdog
Gifted

WebkinzLover904 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Retlen Group. A roleplay for Rottwilers and German Shepherds. We are on a misterious Island COME JOIN!

I saw a black shepheard attempting to hide. I sloped down in the brush. My dark eyes peered and I stared him down. I had wild, fighting, genes and I slowly crept toward him. I barked and slobbered.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 03:26 PM   #12
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Retlen Group. A roleplay for Rottwilers and German Shepherds. We are on a misterious Island COME JOIN!

(not a him, lol Ebony is a feminine name)
I tipped my head to one side, brow furrowing as I considered the strange coming closer. My dark fur stood on end, the tense fighting nature of the other dog apparent by his stance and barking. I lowered my nose to the ground and backed up slightly. I didn't know this area, and he had the high ground. Now was not the time to fight.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:28 PM   #13
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Ginger found Bullet face to face with another dog.
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2007, 11:52 AM   #14
websterdog
Gifted

I barked and showed my teeth. "Don't dare trespass!" I barked and lowered my head. I approached her. I saw the shine, yet dull spots of her coat. It was a sunny morning now, and the seperation of the sun and clouds made a cold, yet powerful day. With my dense personality I saw through the strength of my leadership and saw the beauty of another for a change. My heart pounded as my feelings colided. Was this stranger a beautiful one? Or was she a foe? My head lifted and I cocked it. "I am Bullet.." I lifted my head slightly higher and realized she didn't look as afraid.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:22 PM   #15
Ask me for it
Gifted
Koala_Kinz_Kandy is on a distinguished road

I'm Chiller, a boy black and brown shepard with two little brown dots above my eyes and I'm a puppy. I'm very curious and playful. But I'm good at sniffing out scents and hunting.

I stepped out in the long prairie of grass and trees and saw my friends from the lab in a distance. I scattered over to them. "Bullet!" I saw him fighting fiercley with the dog. My back fur immediantly perked up and i was drooling with foam.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:27 PM   #16
websterdog
Gifted

"Stay back Chiller. I will take you inside." I say, patting toward the cabin. I didn't take my eyes off of Ebony until she was out of sight. "It's getting late Chiller." Chiller was my brother and I was very protective of him. "Why don't you take a rest?" I say climbing up the ladder.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:31 PM   #17
Ask me for it
Gifted
Koala_Kinz_Kandy is on a distinguished road

"No I don't want to take a rest! I want to fight!" I said trotting back. I was in the perfect moment for a fight a protted foward but then i got caught on something. My leg got caught on a metal trap with the teeth. I yipped and screamed as the trap digged into my skin!
Old 11-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #18
websterdog
Gifted

I botled forward toward Chiller. I barked and growled at the trap. I tore at it and pawed at it. There was nothing I could do.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:54 PM   #19
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Ginger searched the grasses for more and one struck her paw. She whimpered loudly.
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Closed