Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 04:30 PM   #21
VU! :D<3
Webkinz :)

munkee108 is a jewel in the roughmunkee108 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Outsiders {Outcasts RP}

Julia teared up, "Don't you think I know that over half of you are gonna have Companions? I'm not stupid!"
munkee108 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #22
AAR is so
Gifted

Katlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to all

I stopped, and reached into my bag, pulling out a water bottle. I only had a little left. I sat down and took a small sip, trying to make it last.
Katlyne24 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #23
Clara5Belle

Clara5Belle is on a distinguished road

"Yeah, we do," I told her. "Your Companion's special, you can never find another being that's so much like you, that knows you so well. But if you need somewhere to stay, just for a while, even, the Outsiders are always here."
Old 03-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #24

Julia swallowed back tears, "I'm sorry, I'm just a little angry and sad right now..."
Old 03-21-2008, 04:38 PM   #25
Clara5Belle

"It's fine. Do you want me to show you our camp?" I asked her, not sure whether she wanted to stay with us or not.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:39 PM   #26

Julia nodded, "Yeah, sure!"
Old 03-21-2008, 04:42 PM   #27
Clara5Belle

I walked down what was left of a lane, hidden in the twists of the woods, motioning for her to follow me. "This is the lane," I said, because it was hard to tell that we were following anything more than a deer path. "Don't ever go here at night, it's dangerous. Let's collect some water at Crystal Lake, we don't get much of a chance to do that often. It's a bit eerie, but the water's perfect, clean and fresh."
Old 03-21-2008, 04:44 PM   #28
AAR is so
Gifted

Katlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to all

I saw the girls leaving, and I ecided to follow them, and to find out what the 'camp' was like before I decied to join or not.
Katlyne24 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 04:44 PM   #29

Julia nodded, Psh! Like I'm not gonna come out here at night! She thinks I'm a wimp! Just cuz I'm 11! She pulled her canteen out of her duffel bag and filled it up.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:49 PM   #30
Clara5Belle

"This place gets seriously creepy." I explained, she didn't seem to want to follow my suggestion of staying away from this place at night. "The forest has some awful things in it. We've lost more than a couple Outsiders from this place. There's the warehouse!" I pointed to a foreboding building at the top of a hill. Camp's north-east of that, and so is Snake Tree."
Closed