Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
cola11224
Webkinz :)

partykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Talking My webkinz chrome theme

Here it is!
Click the image to open in full size.
I made it myself!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz+chrome.jpg (143.2 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by partykinz112; 08-07-2013 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: my email was in the last pic!
partykinz112 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2013, 10:34 AM   #2
luckiestmom

mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!

Default Re: My webkinz chrome theme

Cool! Great job!
mkivvy is offline Female
Old 07-30-2013, 10:48 AM   #3
cola11224

partykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpartykinz112 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by mkivvy
Cool! Great job!
thx!
partykinz112 is offline Male
Old 08-01-2013, 07:52 AM   #4

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

Wow that's pretty cool. Why didn't I think of that.
9blaise9 is offline Male
Old 08-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #5
missymonkeymoo has a spectacular aura about

that is cool
missymonkeymoo is offline Female
Old 08-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #6
Joey Graceffa♥
Gifted

Kenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the rep
Kenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the rep

That's really cool
Kenie7855 is offline Female
Closed