Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
bonus41
Gifted

bonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socks

Default My latest creations

My latest fursuit creations

This is Raydar: he is an arctic fox partial meaning he is a part suit so he has the head, tail, paws, legs, and feet paws. I'm still working on the feet and legs since they are digigraded

Click the image to open in full size.

This is a border collie head Work in Progress

This is supposed to be Eevee from pokemon... I can;t believe im posting this it's horible and will be redone

This is austin a Halloween puppy: made by furfancy Creations

Hope you enjoy some of my latest artwork
bonus41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

webkinzwinners is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzwinners is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzwinners is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzwinners is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: My latest creations

that looks cool! nice job
webkinzwinners is offline Female
Old 10-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #3
bonus41
Gifted

bonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socks

thanks

I'm still a beginner but I hope i will get better!!

Being a furry is expensive weither you buy your fursuit or make it :p
Old 10-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

That is absolutely amazing!

Thanks for sharing your furry creations with us!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 10-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #5
olf Enthusiast!

tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character
tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character

Nice gong!
Old 10-26-2013, 10:51 AM   #6
bonus41
Gifted

Thanks I feel happy that I get so many comments on my novice fursuits lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #7
:)

vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!

The head looks so cool!
vintagesandvich is offline Female
Old 10-31-2013, 05:24 PM   #8

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

They are all wonderful. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing such great creations!
Old 11-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #9
Hades' Underwear

twinpink8 is sweet stuff
twinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stuff

These are really good!
twinpink8 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2013, 08:59 AM   #10
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard
sophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzard

Wow, those look awesome! Super job!
sophii8 is offline Female
Closed