Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 06:37 PM   #31

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Make you own Webkinz Tour Van -- Print and Assemble

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I am wondering if I blow it up and use it on my scrapbook paper if I can make it bigger for the regular Webkinz I may have to dither a bit with the template
View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB

I am going to print one on 11x17 paper and see how it works. I'll let you know. Costco and some other places will print on large format paper. I don't recall now how much Costco charges (I was thinking about having some of my digital scrapbook pages printed on 12x12) but it seemed very reasonable.

The size I was able to get on 11x17 looks like it might be good for a lil' kinz. I'll make it up tonight. The finished van will be approximately 9" long by 3 1/2" high by 2 3/4" wide. We have a large format plotter at work and I am SO tempted. I could print one up to 3' by 4'! But the resolution would suffer.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #32
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Default Re: Make your own Webkinz Tour Van -- Print and Assemble

How cute!
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #33
Forever A
Webkinz :)

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

SO crafty! Duval would be proud!
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #34

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

WOW! That's so cute!
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:23 PM   #35

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Make you own Webkinz Tour Van -- Print and Assemble

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
here is my first attempt! cheeky i think you should add cut out and folding/assembly instructions! i didn't know it took level 10 kung fu skills to do it! maybe i am just a dummy

Click the image to open in full size.

that is just regular printer paper. i have printed the glossy photo paper one, but have not started cutting
how is the bottom supposed to work? i did it, but it ain't pretty! lol
It looks great Jag! I am finally at home and I can see your picture now. I think Akoolaunt had a suggestion for you too -- when you glue the tabs for the front section you can curve or bend the front of the van above the grille. Then bend the headlights around to the side and glue them down.

And the bottom rectangle is glued to the two tabs, one at either side. This is just to stablize the sides of the van.

Have you tried one out of photo paper yet?

And I did add some instructions to the first post that I hope will help.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:25 PM   #36

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
How cute!
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by indigoseeker
SO crafty! Duval would be proud!

Wouldn't she just!

View Post Originally Posted by Aikou
WOW! That's so cute!
Thanks hope you enjoy it!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:11 AM   #37
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

This is very cool! We have some cardstock, I'll be sure to make one! Thank you!
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #38
KJSDOLPHIN ~

taylor-fearless has a spectacular aura about

So cute! I'd luv to make one but my mom says it will take up too much ink
taylor-fearless is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:39 AM   #39
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I might have to do that!!!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #40
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Awesome--thank you. May go this week to see the van so my daughters will be excited. They have a few houses they have built and some webkinz beds. This will fit right in!!!!

I sent it to some fellow Webkinz followers--their kids will be excited!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alexann luvs the van, awesome idea!!, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, ricky