Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 03:08 PM   #21

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Make you own Webkinz Tour Van -- Print and Assemble

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
whoo hoo! very professional. i am almost ready for my second attempt! i told dh i didn't want to mess up the photo paper and he's like don't worry about it, there are 25 sheets. lol
He is such a sweetie!! And you can do it Jag. Have fun!

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
This is just the coolest thing! How creative and clever of you to do it!

Hello, Mods...front page?
Thanks AuntMary! Glad you like it.

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi Cheeky
This is wonderful!! Thanks so much for sharing such a fun idea.
My little bees are going to flip. Hugs ♥mJb
You are welcome. Hope all your little bees have fun with their vans!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 03:29 PM   #22
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is a forum hero
AuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum hero

Donation Award 

Oh I just had an idea...I do NOT sew, but my Mother and Sister do...could this be printed onto those printable fabric sheets (not the transfers, the quilters will know what I mean) and be sewn into a stuffed toy?

Only reason I even know about this stuff is I have been dragged into fabric stores since the Eisenhower Administration...maybe I'll ask my 84 year old Mother to make me one!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #23

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Oh I just had an idea...I do NOT sew, but my Mother and Sister do...could this be printed onto those printable fabric sheets (not the transfers, the quilters will know what I mean) and be sewn into a stuffed toy?

Only reason I even know about this stuff is I have been dragged into fabric stores since the Eisenhower Administration...maybe I'll ask my 84 year old Mother to make me one!
Oooo yes good idea - That would be so cute! Someone could just cut the seam allowance around it and cut a solid piece for the bottom with the backs of the wheels. That would be great! I used to sew ( made many many stuffed jointed bears from 2" to 2' -- until all the imports came to the craft stores ), but I don't do much sewing now so I will also leave this to the quilters and fabric crafters out there. It would be cute printed in large panels and made into a pillow!
Old 07-19-2010, 04:00 PM   #24
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Wow, that's fantastic! Thank you for the template and guide. (:
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #25
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

This is simply OUTSTANDING!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:15 PM   #26
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am wondering if I blow it up and use it on my scrapbook paper if I can make it bigger for the regular Webkinz I may have to dither a bit with the template
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #27
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Cheeky this is amazing! Why do I have to be away from my printer this week! Ugh!!!
I will most certainly do this as soon as I get back! Probably even before I unload the car...
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #28

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
Wow, that's fantastic! Thank you for the template and guide. (:
You're welcome -- have fun!

View Post Originally Posted by BalletDancer97
This is simply OUTSTANDING!
Thanks so much!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I am wondering if I blow it up and use it on my scrapbook paper if I can make it bigger for the regular Webkinz I may have to dither a bit with the template
I am going to print one on 11x17 paper and see how it works. I'll let you know. Costco and some other places will print on large format paper. I don't recall now how much Costco charges (I was thinking about having some of my digital scrapbook pages printed on 12x12) but it seemed very reasonable.

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
Cheeky this is amazing! Why do I have to be away from my printer this week! Ugh!!!
I will most certainly do this as soon as I get back! Probably even before I unload the car...
It will still be here
Old 07-19-2010, 06:07 PM   #29
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Make your own Webkinz Tour Van -- Print and Assemble

I never stop being amazed at the talent, creativity and generosity of people on WI. Thanks so much for showing us your adorable van, and then for sharing it with anyone who might like one of their own.

Absolutely amazing!
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:11 PM   #30

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Make your own Webkinz Tour Van -- Print and Assemble

View Post Originally Posted by derring do
I never stop being amazed at the talent, creativity and generosity of people on WI. Thanks so much for showing us your adorable van, and then for sharing it with anyone who might like one of their own.

Absolutely amazing!
Thanks! And you are welcome! I hope you will enjoy it. I have made 'printies' for years for 1/12 scale miniatures and this was the first time it occurred to me to make something for Webkinz!

Tags
alexann luvs the van, awesome idea!!, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, ricky