Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 10:23 AM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Make you own Webkinz Tour Van -- Print and Assemble

Cheeky that is so clever! When I find the proper paper I am going to make one myself. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 10:30 AM   #12
JapenesFlower

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

That is just awesome! Im a gonna do that today! That is just soo awesome Lol !
angelpup13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:51 AM   #13
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Thank you so much! You are SO talented! My grandkids are coming today and we will make them.
I loved the van from the first time I saw it, and was planning to drive over 100 miles to the Webkinz tour to get one. This one is so cute that I may not go! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
kathynew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you very much for sharing your plans!

The van looks fantastic!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #15
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

Here is our attempt at the van....it actually turned out pretty nice.
We made the small one out of printer paper, and the large is out of glossy photo paper, which works nice.
Click the image to open in full size.
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:10 AM   #16
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

That van is FANTABULOUS!!! I will be making one... errrr, no two..... aaaa no, that's 2 grandchildren and one for me....so that's 3 of them...at least. Family camping next week with Webkinz addicts means I'd better take 5. GAK!! I'll be getting the entire fleet soon. Cheeky, you are so creative. What a talent!!!
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #17

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OMG!! That is the COOLEST thing, now WHY didn't Ganz think of this?? If I could give you a THOUSAND Thumbups I would!! Now I can have a VAN for REAL!!
Thanks for the thumbups! So glad you like it!

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Cheeky, I really can only say: From YOU - this really does not surprise me, for you are so very creative
THANK YOU so much for sharing your instructions and directions with us!!!

Running to get more colored ink cartridges right now
THANK YOU THANK YOU
Thanks 50ish, yes you do need some ink for this! My first one was printed on regular paper with the dregs of the cartridges. It was very faded (but good for a prototype). The ones I posted pics of were with 'fresh' ink! The glossy paper will use more ink too.

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
here is my first attempt! cheeky i think you should add cut out and folding/assembly instructions! i didn't know it took level 10 kung fu skills to do it! maybe i am just a dummy

that is just regular printer paper. i have printed the glossy photo paper one, but have not started cutting
how is the bottom supposed to work? i did it, but it ain't pretty! lol
Sorry I can't see your picture Jag, some of the image servers are blocked here at work. I added some brief instructions to my first post, hope that helps! The rectangle gets glued on the two tabs at the bottom of the van sides. It helps keep the shape of the van. There is a picture of the van on its side that shows the bottom glued in place.

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Cheeky that is so clever! When I find the proper paper I am going to make one myself. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
You're welcome. Glad you like it!

View Post Originally Posted by angelpup13
That is just awesome! Im a gonna do that today! That is just soo awesome Lol !
Good -- have fun with it!

View Post Originally Posted by kathynew
Thank you so much! You are SO talented! My grandkids are coming today and we will make them.
I loved the van from the first time I saw it, and was planning to drive over 100 miles to the Webkinz tour to get one. This one is so cute that I may not go! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Well, it may not be as exciting as the real van, but I am sure the grandkids will have fun making them. Get out the glitter too -- they can add glitter for the headlights (and get it all over -- that is a necessary part of the fun )

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Thank you very much for sharing your plans!

The van looks fantastic!!!
You're welcome. Hope you enjoy it!

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
We made the small one out of printer paper, and the large is out of glossy photo paper, which works nice.
That turned out great Aunt! Very nice. Thanks for posting the picture (I can see yours from the office)

View Post Originally Posted by beekay
That van is FANTABULOUS!!! I will be making one... errrr, no two..... aaaa no, that's 2 grandchildren and one for me....so that's 3 of them...at least. Family camping next week with Webkinz addicts means I'd better take 5. GAK!! I'll be getting the entire fleet soon. Cheeky, you are so creative. What a talent!!!
Have fun with your fleet of vans Beekay!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:41 PM   #18
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt

whoo hoo! very professional. i am almost ready for my second attempt! i told dh i didn't want to mess up the photo paper and he's like don't worry about it, there are 25 sheets. lol
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #19
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is a forum hero
AuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum hero

Donation Award 

This is just the coolest thing! How creative and clever of you to do it!

Hello, Mods...front page?
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #20
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Cheeky
This is wonderful!! Thanks so much for sharing such a fun idea.
My little bees are going to flip. Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexann luvs the van, awesome idea!!, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, ricky