Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 02:42 PM   #121

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Make your own Webkinz Tour Van -- Print and Assemble

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Those earrings are adorable! I don't think my fingers would be nimble enough to do a miniature! How fun that they actually traded you for them. Hope the 'boss' enjoys!!!
Thanks Kay, I hope so too!
View Post Originally Posted by shopgirl6399
I LOVE the earrings! So cute! :pg:
Thanks so much!
View Post Originally Posted by webbyaddict
That is so cute! I might make this soon! REP for you!
Thanks, I hope you have fun with it.
View Post Originally Posted by akrazykid
Wow, cheeky this van is sooo cool! I made mine a few days ago (akoolaunt showed me this van.) and it turned out pretty good. Too bad that my camera needs a new battery, or else i would of taken a pic of it.
Mission accomplished, my friend

These earrings are to die for, cheeky, why couldn't i have thought of this....LOL!
I hope you sent this to crafty kimmy!
Thanks! I am so glad it turned out well. I did send the van to crafty kimmy. We shall see . . .

View Post Originally Posted by CREDD
Great idea and a great thread! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us.
The earings are amazing.

You are one of reasons why WI is such a great place.

Thanks again!
Thanks CREDD, that is so sweet!

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
how did you do this? this is awesome!
Thanks! I took an existing template and stretched and skewed photos to fit it. I had to do a lot of cleanup and touch up and it is still not perfect -- but is good enough for this scale. (I love the clone brush in the paint shop pro software, it helped a lot.)

View Post Originally Posted by Tai Shan
I only speak Spanish so I translated it!

I can not print plastic!
Great! It is not on plastic though -- try photo paper -- foto papel (not sure if this is the right translation -- forgive me if I am off here!)
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #122
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

I think it's papel fotografico, accent on the a. Anyway, I LOVE the van, and as soon as I get home I'm making one. Great job!
username123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:44 AM   #123
I love Owls :3
Webkinz :)

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Woah, amazing idea!!!
I need earings like that! I would wear them everywhere
(even school )
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:48 AM   #124
ilovezoos
Gifted
ilovezoos is an unknown quantity at this point

That is so fab. The van will be in my area today and tomorrow. Can't make it today, going tomorrow. Can't wait to get the code!
ilovezoos is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:25 PM   #125
I have many

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

Great job!!!!!!!!!
Tai Shan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:15 PM   #126
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

What an AWESOME thread! Rep point for you!
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:58 AM   #127
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

Wow that is really cool.I will have to try it sometime
lolbno is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:03 AM   #128
I`mma be a

webkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to all

What a cute idea! I love the earings you made! I`ll have to make some! Thanks Cheeky and Jagular! Happy Birthday to your daughter cheeky!
webkinzgirly612 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:22 PM   #129
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talent

This is TOO cool! I love the things you can fold into 3-D things. I will have
to try this once we get a new printer!
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:09 AM   #130
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

I love this idea! OMG love the earrings Did you make an extra pair for them at the tour van place?
softbop is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alexann luvs the van, awesome idea!!, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, ricky