Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #1
horselovr137
Webkinz :)

horselovr137 is on a distinguished road

Default Lledrith, the herd of the Brecon Beacons

In the wilds of the lush and beautiful Wales, lay the rolling mountains of the Brecon Beacons. Old oaks break the ground, while beautiful wildflowers sway in the light breeze. Rabbits and foxes dart among the grass. An old badger lumbers along nearby. A creek trips and gurgles over stones and twigs float with the soft current. This land is perfect. As you gaze upon the land, a beautiful mare catches your eye. Her long legs flow with a fluent motion. She tosses her mane and whinnies with delight as she leaps the creek, her shadow flowing over the ripples and rocks beneath the surface. You burst into a gallop and set pace beside her. She looks to you, her eyes shimmering, her head moving back and forth in a rocking motion, then she looks ahead. She begins to spped up and you quicken your pace to catch up with her. It's a race. Soon she slows to a stop and looks again to you. She stretches her head out to exchange breaths, her sweet breath flowing with the light breeze, then she stops back, tosses her head up, and and lets out a loud, melodic neigh. A moment later, an old stallion gallops to her side, and stretches his head out to exchange breaths as well. They give each other a glance, then the mare looks to you, "Welcome to the Brecon Beacons. I am Delwyn, and this is my father Maelgwyn Dyfed." Then Maelgwyn adds, "Will you join us to create a herd?" There is a wise tone to his voice and his eyes seem to hold much wisdom of the world. Delwyn looks to you expectantly, a glint in her eye. Do you join?

Things to know about Wales before rp (Please read):
*First of all, there are no bears or cougars. There are also no raccoons or possums. There ARE wolves, but they are rare. There are also red squirrels, rabbits, foxes, badgers, mice, rats, and deer.
*There ARE pine trees in Wales, but they are not native. They were planted long ago, but they are not widely seen, especially in the Brecon Beacons, as there is not many trees on the Brecon Beacons anyway. There are no tropical plants in Wales, as Wales lays level with mid to lower Canada, the climate is too cold for tropical plants.
*There are tame horses that rome free, and also ferrile cats, (wild house cats). There are not many people that travel deep into the Brecon Beacons due to the unpredictable weather, and usually they leave the wildlife alone.
*The Brecon Beacons (Beacons for short) are similar to the Olympic Mountains in Washington state, a large span of mountains. The Beacons look like hills, but are tall enough to be considered mountains.

Form to fill:
Name:
History:
Personality:
Breed:
Description or Picture:

My forms:
Name: Maelgwyn Dyfed (Mail-gwen Di-fed)
History: Part of a long line of leaders. Fell in love with a mare when he was 9 years and fathered Delwyn 6 years later. His mate fell ill 5 months after Delwyns birth, and died 3 months later. When Delwyn grew old enough, Maelgwyn retired his leadership to her.
Personality: Wise, old, kind, gentle
Breed: Pure bred Welsh Cob
Description or Picture: Gray with brown eyes. Picture soon to come.

Name: Delwyn
History: Part of a long line of leaders. Born 6 years after her parents met. Mother died when Delwyn was 8 months. When she was old enough, her father retired his leadership and she took his place.
Personality: Young, wise, fair, cautious, brave, strong, gentle
Breed: Pure bred Welsh Cob
Description or Picture: Pure white with dark brown eyes. Picture soon to come.

I hope you enjoy this roleplay!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2007, 07:37 PM   #2
Catgirl396
Gifted

Firstborn96 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Lledrith, the herd of the Brecon Beacons

Name: Fuego (Fway-go)
History: Born wild and captured by humans. Sold to a man that set him free here.
Personality: Brave and loyal. Very loving and will help anyone in need.
Breed: Arabain Palomino
Description or Picture: How bout' a pic
Click the image to open in full size.

Maybe this could be Maelgwyn Dyfed
Maybe this could be Delwyn

Last edited by Firstborn96; 12-10-2007 at 07:43 PM..
Old 12-10-2007, 07:49 PM   #3
horselovr137

(Great! Thanks! Welcome to Lledrith!)

Delwyn:
I raced my father over the hills, leaping anything in our way. He may be old, but he certainly didn't lose momentum!
Old 12-10-2007, 07:53 PM   #4
Catgirl396
Gifted

The human slapped my flank and I ran wildly out into the forest breathing hard. I had apiece of rope aroung my nose that the human forgot to cut of and I scracthed it with my hoof trying to tear it. But, to no avail. I galloped off and sat down sighing heavily. I started to graze when I heard hoofsteps."Who's there?" I asked warrily hoping it was not humans on their wretched horses.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #5
horselovr137

Delwyn:
We thundered past a stallion, watching us warily. I slowed, and my father followed. I trotted up to the stallion. My father joined at my side, but let me do the investigating, as I was the new leader. I saw the rope tied tight on the stallions nose, and before anything else, I bit it off. I then stepped back, "Welcome to the Brecon Beacons! I am Delwyn, the lead mare, and this is my father, Maelgwyn Dyfed!"
Old 12-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #6
Catgirl396
Gifted

"I am Fuego." I said nodding and backed up a little bit. "So you have a herd?"
Old 12-10-2007, 08:08 PM   #7
horselovr137

Delwyn:
I looked to my father, then back at Fuego, "We used to have a herd, but the whole herd fell ill last winter, and died. My father and I are the only ones left!"
Old 12-10-2007, 08:14 PM   #8
Catgirl396
Gifted

"Ohhh." I said nodding thoughtfully. "Well do you mind if I join?"
Old 12-10-2007, 08:16 PM   #9
horselovr137

Delwyn:
"Not at all!" I looked to my father. He nodded his approval. "I'm new to being leader. My father retired his leadership to me just before the herd fell ill."
Old 12-10-2007, 08:19 PM   #10
Catgirl396
Gifted

(ggggggggggg22222222222gggggg)
Closed