Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2014, 09:01 AM   #1
Like an Enderman
Webkinz :)

googie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wonder

Default The Kinz Crew

Meet The Characters

Jumbo the Bubblegumasauras was teased by his old friends for his girly colors before he became the young and inexperienced leader of his friends.

Sherman the Green Shimmer Snake is hilarious! He loves making his friends laugh with his funny jokes and crazy pranks!

Luna the Border Collie is very stubborn. She always does what she wants and nobody messes her. Her soft side is shown when she is with Bash the Blueberry Cheeky Dog.

Bask the Blueberry Cheeky Dog is a very gentle, peaceful canine that loves Luna the Border Collie and will do anything for her.

Taco the Cheeky Cat is very tough and wise. He is obviously very old because he came out in 2005!

Chewy the Cow may look like a boy, but she's a girl! She chews on grass wherever she goes. Apparently Chewy is her nickname, and her real name is Martha.

Chapter 1: Sherman's Prank
It was morning. And Sherman the Green Shimmer was excited from school from the moment he awoke in his bed that morning. He usually hated school, even though he slept through a lot of it, except for when he had to go to detention every day for snoozing during class. But today he was excited because he was going to do an awesome prank on one of his best friends, Luna the Border Collie. So Sherman slithered outside and went inside of the school bus. (Webkinz can get married at 1 year old because that's what animals do in real life, so they're fully mature at 1 year old.

Hi, Bash!

Hello, Sherman!

What are you doing today?

Taking Luna out to dinner at only the fanciest restaurant in all of Kinzville."

Well, that might not happen when I put a bad impression of Luna.

Obviously, Sherman doesn't like when Bash and Luna go out to dinner because Sherman dislikes Bash and he doesn't want Luna to be with him, though Bash never did anything that would make Sherman dislike him.

Ah, what a perfect break at school! Nap-Time is coming in five minutes!

Five Minutes Later.....

Ah! There was slime on my sheets when I was laying down! This will take forever to come off! Even showers won't help this! Oh, no! Maybe Bash won't take me out to dinner! He never cares if I look untidy but this slime smells deadly!

And that day, nobody wanted to play with Luna. Chewy even told her to leave the clubhouse. All of The Kinz Crew rejected Luna wherever they were, even Bash was pretending he was sick so Luna wouldn't come near him. All of The Kinz Crew but Jumbo knew about what happened to Luna, though nobody knew that Sherman did the prank.

But rumors caused Jumbo to find out about everybody rejecting Luna, even Bash.

I've gotta get to the bottom of this, and I'm starting to feel that the suspect is a scaly one.

Continued on next post....

Keep in mind that two more characters are added to The Kinz Crew!

Ginger is the quiet twin sister of Lola.

Lola is the talkative twin sister of Ginger.

Another character actually will be added that rarely comes to The Kinz Crew meetings:

Dandy is very strange and mysterious. He was recruited to The Kinz Crew as Jumbo's best friend, but he rarely shows up and everybody gets curious about him.

Last edited by googie212; 07-19-2014 at 09:01 AM..
googie212 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2014, 03:39 PM   #2
Like an Enderman

googie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Kinz Crew

View Post Originally Posted by googie212
Meet The Characters

Jumbo the Bubblegumasauras was teased by his old friends for his girly colors before he became the young and inexperienced leader of his friends.

Sherman the Green Shimmer Snake is hilarious! He loves making his friends laugh with his funny jokes and crazy pranks!

Luna the Border Collie is very stubborn. She always does what she wants and nobody messes her. Her soft side is shown when she is with Bash the Blueberry Cheeky Dog.

Taco the Cheeky Cat is very tough and wise. He is obviously very old because he came out in 2005!

Chewy the Cow may look like a boy, but she's a girl! She chews on grass wherever she goes. Apparently Chewy is her nickname, and her real name is Martha.

Chapter 1: Sherman's Prank
It was morning. And Sherman the Green Shimmer was excited from school from the moment he awoke in his bed that morning. He usually hated school, even though he slept through a lot of it, except for when he had to go to detention every day for snoozing during class. But today he was excited because he was going to do an awesome prank on one of his best friends, Luna the Border Collie. So Sherman slithered outside and went inside of the school bus. (Webkinz can get married at 1 year old because that's what animals do in real life, so they're fully mature at 1 year old.

Hi, Bash!

Hello, Sherman!

What are you doing today?

Taking Luna out to dinner at only the fanciest restaurant in all of Kinzville."

Well, that might not happen when I put a bad impression of Luna.

Obviously, Sherman doesn't like when Bash and Luna go out to dinner because Sherman dislikes Bash and he doesn't want Luna to be with him, though Bash never did anything that would make Sherman dislike him.

Ah, what a perfect break at school! Nap-Time is coming in five minutes!

Five Minutes Later.....

Ah! There was slime on my sheets when I was laying down! This will take forever to come off! Even showers won't help this! Oh, no! Maybe Bash won't take me out to dinner! He never cares if I look untidy but this slime smells deadly!

And that day, nobody wanted to play with Luna. Chewy even told her to leave the clubhouse. All of The Kinz Crew rejected Luna wherever they were, even Bash was pretending he was sick so Luna wouldn't come near him. All of The Kinz Crew but Jumbo knew about what happened to Luna, though nobody knew that Sherman did the prank.

But rumors caused Jumbo to find out about everybody rejecting Luna, even Bash.

I've gotta get to the bottom of this, and I'm starting to feel that the suspect is a scaly one.

Continued on next post....

Keep in mind that two more characters are added to The Kinz Crew!

Ginger is the quiet twin sister of Lola.

Lola is the talkative twin sister of Ginger.

Another character actually will be added that rarely comes to The Kinz Crew meetings:

Dandy is very strange and mysterious. He was recruited to The Kinz Crew as Jumbo's best friend, but he rarely shows up and everybody gets curious about him.
Chapter 2: Jumbo Frames Taco

Ah, what a nice day to investigate about Luna and the slime. I bet Sherman did it. He's really getting clever when it comes to pranks. He never wants Luna to be with Bash. There's Sherman's house! Wait, let me visit Taco first.

Hi, Jumbo! Do you like my bedroom? I had a room makeover last week! So are you going to get Sherman because of what he did to Luna yesterday at school?

No! Because you did it! I just thought it was Sherman, but there's a half-empty canister of green slime just like the kind in Luna's fur on your dresser!

So Taco was sent to detention for a whole week.

At least they didn't figure out who really put slime on Luna's sheets. If they did, I would be detention for a week. That must be torture. It stinks that some Webkinz have to go through that. And Taco is right now. And he didn't do anything! I was the one who did that to Luna! I have to tell The Kinz Crew! But then I might go to detention...but I deserve it, not Taco! This week school is out, so next week I have to tell them.

7 Days Later.....

So Sherman told everybody about what he did and he was forgiven by them, including Mrs. Cowaline. And because a week had passed, Taco finally got to leave detention.
googie212 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2014, 03:53 PM   #3
Cats are awesome

Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum
Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum

I love your story
Old 07-27-2014, 10:24 AM   #4
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Cute story! I love how the characters are all so different. Can't wait for the next segment!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
epicness, story, thisthreadrocks