Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Our Members' Creations (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/our-members-creations-195/)
-   -   Green Maple Fields - Horse Roleplay (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/our-members-creations-195/green-maple-fields-horse-roleplay-91946/)

HorseGirl10-10-2007 09:03 PM

Green Maple Fields - Horse Roleplay

as everyone can see i love horses so here is the roleplay. oh and this is wild horses not stable ones!

setting: green maple fields
view: huge green fields full of perfect tasting grass and large trees (not too many trees) and ponds and springs along with a couple of hills and cliffs.
Fill this out to join.
Name: Stardaze (nickname is daze)
Breed: mustang
Color: pure white with a gold/brown star in between his ears
Story: mom gave birth to him and they were taken by indians who hurt them, and his mother got killed, his father was traded, and Stardaze escaped

Stardaze is lead mare and needs a female to join together with a herd. Also don't ask for lead female because Stardaze needs to trust them and you need to show responsibility, etc!

Start RPing now and remember: Use some form of OCC!
P.S. If you join, please PM me to let me know, I'm going to be elsewhere until someone comes. Thank you!

OCC/ Here is the beginning!

Stardaze grazed quietly in green maple fields. He needed a female, but he didn't see any other horses around. He kept grazing.

fergie10-10-2007 09:08 PM

Re: Green Maple Fields - Horse Roleplay

Name: ShimmerSong
Breed: Mare
Color: Yellowish with butterscotch colored mane. A quater rest between his ears.
Story: Was being traded, but the van gate broke, and I ran out.

OOC: I will continue

I ran threw the grass, and over a hill. I soon sad a Mustang. He was write, with a marking inbetween his ears. I ran towards him.

HorseGirl10-10-2007 09:38 PM

((ooc: boy or girl?))

ooc: also please post gender! i forgot that part. :(

((ello? anyone alive?))

OOC/ anybody???? :(

OCC/ i have to go now! post your intro and such if you wanna join but PM me and let me know you're joining, then post a little beginning part and when you hear back from me you can start actually roleplaying. :) thanks!

saddle_up34510-11-2007 05:18 AM

Name: Pip
Breed: Arab
Color: bay
Past: She was once loved by a young girl but the night the barn burned down ended that. See had esaped and now lived freely. But would a young filly surive in the wild?

Horsegirl91110-11-2007 02:33 PM

Name: Tina
Breed: Arabian
Color: Buckskin
Past: Born wild in the Sahara desert then transported to Wherever we are! Ran as soon as her hooves touched the ground and never looked back for a minute. I love swimming, running and doing good things. Easy to get along with!

saddle_up34510-11-2007 05:28 PM

Pip pranced about chasing a squirel. It ran up a tree and the filly reared and storted. She landed lightly and gave a happy buck. Taking off at a gallop she aimlessly ran around an open feild and let out a joyious whinny.

HorseGirl10-11-2007 07:01 PM

Daze galloped, getting off all his energy. He heard a happy whinny and turned to see a bay colored horse galloping around a field. She was a beautiful horse in Daze's opinion. He whinned to see if she could hear him.

saddle_up34510-11-2007 07:03 PM

Jumping Pip heard a whinny, answering hers. She trotted to the sorce to find a stallion "Hi." She said and trotted around him, her eyes sparkling.

HorseGirl10-11-2007 07:03 PM

"Hello!" he whinnied. "Who are you?"

saddle_up34510-11-2007 07:10 PM

"I'm Pip, and you." She said and stopped to look at him. The stallion was tall, proably older than him by a few years, and she was atracketed to his amazing color.