Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 05:28 PM   #21
PLEASE REMOV ME IF A
Webkinz :)

NintendoNut101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Dragons of the Grove-greater and better then ever! IN NEED OF DRAGONS! Please join! My First ever RP! Support appreciated!

((I don't really know what you need to become gifted.....heck, I am so new to this I don't know how ot become gifted.))

Thordona nodded. "would you like another cooling spell? It seems as if the last didn't keep very long. Or maybe it is just the heat here."
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #22
Gifted

sparkledog888 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Dragons of the Grove-greater and better then ever! IN NEED OF DRAGONS! Please join! My First ever RP! Support appreciated!

I laughed. "I was faking it, I feel fine!" I giggled. "See? My sweat is still ice." I said, turning around, showing her that there was ice.
sparkledog888 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #23
xoxodancer

Wyn followed the dragon. "I am Wyndbain," said the Frost dragon. "Call me Wyn. Do you need a deputy of Frost territory?"
Old 03-01-2008, 06:21 PM   #24
Gifted

I turned around and replied to the frost dragon. "That would be lovely Wyn. Nice to meet you." I greeted warmly.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #25
PLEASE REMOV ME IF A

Throdona smiled at the trick. She giggled. She replied to Wyn. "Wyn, that is a great idea! Nice to meet you."
She looked at Amethyst and Elgantine. "Would you two like to join this clan? I am sure you will find the grove quite suitable for a lair."

---------- NintendoNut101 added 3 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

[COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]((Hey, xoxodancer, did you replace Jadeleaf with Wyn or are you just doing this RP with two dragons?I'm just wondering ))[/COLOR]

---------- NintendoNut101 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

((Ok, that was odd.....I meant for it to be the color green. Ah, well.))

Last edited by NintendoNut101; 03-01-2008 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-01-2008, 08:11 PM   #26
xoxodancer

((I still have both))
Old 03-01-2008, 09:03 PM   #27
PLEASE REMOV ME IF A

((Cool. I wonder if I should make another dragon. I wonder if I can make another dragon....))
Old 03-01-2008, 09:14 PM   #28
Gifted

((I wouldn't. Too much the hassle.))
Old 03-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #29
PLEASE REMOV ME IF A

((yeah, you are right....no joke.....))
Old 03-01-2008, 10:01 PM   #30
Gifted

((Uh huh I've never done it before))
Closed