Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Our Members' Creations (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/our-members-creations-195/)
-   -   Dragons of the Grove-greater and better then ever! IN NEED OF DRAGONS! Please join! My First ever RP! Support appreciated! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/our-members-creations-195/dragons-grove-greater-better-then-ever-231372/)

NintendoNut10102-29-2008 06:43 PM

Dragons of the Grove-greater and better then ever! IN NEED OF DRAGONS! Please join! My First ever RP! Support appreciated!

After 2 attempts to make a good post, I finally made the best one! Please join today! This is my first RP, so it might not seem good, but it actually is, you just have to start posting! So please join today!!!
Name:
Description(please be specific):
Type of Dragon(Asian Lung, Frost, European, Wyvern):
Personality:

Wyvern- the largest of all dragon speices, 2 legs, 2 wings
Frost- Pure white, sometimes tinged with blue or pink. 4 legs, wings
European- The most well known of all dragons, 4 legs, wings
Lung- Large mane and feelers, snake-like, 4 legs, no wings
~Thanks to xoxodancer for the above info!~

Please speak third person! I think it would be easier for some. I like it best as I have a habit of it. So, third person it is!

List of Current Clan Members:
xoxodancer - Jadeleaf

We don't have many members right now, but if you join we might be able to get some more members! Please join!
Later, and enjoy!
~NintendoNut101, owner of this RP Thread/Thordona, leader of Dragons of the Grove, European Dragon
P.S. This is time for Jadeleaf to respond to Thordona. Please let Jadeleaf make a little suspense. This would REALLY start the RP going!
Maybe I can put it all together to make a book type thing, so we can look back and see what we did ;) so, please respond as soon as you join.
Oh, and I will use the color "SeaGreen" for this RP. Just letting you know!

xoxodancer02-29-2008 07:42 PM

Re: Dragons of the Grove-greater and better then ever! IN NEED OF DRAGONS! Please join! My First ever RP! Support appreciated!

Name: Aveilthé, later known as Jadeleaf
Description: Jade, as she is called, has dark, purple eyes with a black circle around her left. Her pelt is black with a purple tinge, henceforth the name "Jade"leaf.
Type of Dragon: European
Personality: Jade is headstrong and stubbornm yet gentle and calm

I reposted my form for the heck of it.

NintendoNut10102-29-2008 08:26 PM

Re: Dragons of the Grove-greater and better then ever! IN NEED OF DRAGONS! Please join! My First ever RP! Support appreciated!

Cool. Thanks for reposting :) can you have Jadeleaf do something? I am hoping you can start. I can start if you want, though.

xoxodancer02-29-2008 08:30 PM

Yeah, it would be better if the maker of the thread started it.

NintendoNut10102-29-2008 10:42 PM

((Alright....here I go! Little nervous here! Remember, I changed it to third person. Speak third person, remember that ;) ))
As Thordona flew through the skies, bored without any other dragon to talk to, she sighed. Her wings were aching, as she had been flying for hours on end, looking for another dragon that would possibly join her one-draogn clan.
She landed near the forest. Another warm, sunny day.
That was when she heard another dragon nearby. She quickly turned around and shouted at the blackish dragon. "Hey! You there!" She went over to the dragon. Hoping they were not going to attack, she was still ready to defend herself. She panted. She wasn't exactly in the best shape these days.

---------- NintendoNut101 added 9 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

((I love the idea for the map!!!! Thank you so much! Much easier to do then the one I thought of xD I tend to think of ways to do things in a more complicated matter. I'll get to work on the map ASAP. It is a friday so I have some free time. I just got a great and simple idea for the map! It will be like yours, with the camps and the meeting circle but a little different. I'll come up with a way! It may take a while though. Until then, I am really hoping others will join the clan. I am hoping to have more dragons to RP with :) ok, I must start on the map. Goodbye for now!))

---------- NintendoNut101 added 5 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

((It will be hard to get others to join because there are so many RP threads popping at the top of the board. Let's just hope somebody else who likes dragons joins :) ))

---------- NintendoNut101 added 52 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

((Alright, I got some good textures. All I have to do is put it all together. And I'll use Paint. It'll look better then you think, though. I am also going to make pictures of our dragons :) it won't take long. Oh, and I know I am not using the color Sea Green. I am just taking a break.))

---------- NintendoNut101 added 21 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

(( Sorry for posting so much but I wanted to say that I finished the dragon pictures :)
http://i30.tinypic.com/zn7pyd.png
Above is Jadeleaf. I made it the closest I could get.
http://i26.tinypic.com/2h2jl21.jpg
Above is Thordona. She seems to be an Earth dragon according to element.

I would have made the markings, but I have to rush. I have to do tons more things too so I want to finish ASAP. Later!))

Clara5Belle02-29-2008 10:55 PM

Name: Amethyst
Description(please be specific): Unlike her name, she's a glistening, emerald green color, much more vivid and wilder than the usual European green. She has beautiful brown eyes, with the sight of a hawk, and her fire stream is potent, but it doesn't spread extremely far. She has polished black talons, perfect for grabbing a quick sheep on the go. Her wings are very bat-like
Personality: Very adventurous, brave and daring, but she also has a calmer, more collected side, with logical reasoning, that she only brings out in emergencies. Otherwise, she's much more talkative, hyper-ish (Like she had a twenty four pack of mountain dew!), and giddy.

---------- Clara5Belle added 8 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

((Hellooo??))

horselovr13702-29-2008 11:54 PM

Name: Elgantine
Description: Eglantine is a beautiful, sleek blue dragon, like the one I posted below. Except she has eight sharp and long spikes that stick straight out at the end of her tail. She mainly uses them as a lethal weapon in battle, but when she is calm, or not uncomfortable, she folds them flat to her tail so that she will not harm anyone...
Personality: Eglantine, though she is not very large, is a headstrong dragon. She is very clever, and quick, both in thinking, and in action.
(I'll post the pic in a minute...)

xoxodancer03-01-2008 08:48 AM

Jadeleaf yawned as she shook the dew off her scales. She got up and stretched out her wings. Today she would find a home. It was a warm sunny day, she realized as she flew through the trees. Suddenly, a voice spoke. "Hey! You there!" it called. Jade turned around and saw a green she-dragon standing right there. "I am Jadeleaf, but call me Jade."

sparkledog88803-01-2008 09:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Name: Gardenia

Description: A sturdy dragon, frost dragon with a strangely lilac tint. She is strong, and is built like a male, but flexible like a female.

Personality: Strong Willed, loves to be around other dragons. Loving, caring, strong, and very smart. Clever in her ways, can be easily starled.

Extra: Here's a pic, it's down there. And the color this is is the color I use.

NintendoNut10103-01-2008 09:24 AM

Thordona gave a nod. The wind blew through the skies, and gently shook her large, graceful wings. She paced impatiently in place while waiting for the dragon to respond. "I'm Jadeleaf, but call me Jade." the dragon said in response. "Hello, Jade. I am Thordona. And what might you be doing alone in the forest? I mean, after all, the day is lovely, and surely you must get back to your home....unless it is in the forest, of course, but that isn't safe without more dragons around...." She said. She felt she said too much. Hoping this did not insult or harm Jade in any way, she quickly looked into the forest. "Of course, what am I to say when I live in the forest myself," She said. "As there is nobody else in my clan. Say...if you wouldn't mind, I would love for you to join." She folded back her wings and shook her wet hide free of dew. The weather was quite moist in this season. As she looked at Jadeleaf for a response, she noticed two more european dragons.
((Sorry for the braggy part about graceful wings. It sounds like I am braggin, doesn't it? Well, I need something for her to show off xD I see we have two others! Thanks for joining. Oh, and I finished the map! I couldn't add details, so you can't see the grove(the current lair). Right now, the camps are empty except for the one on the green grasslands(european territory), which is the grove, the current camp.
http://i30.tinypic.com/ff0dpd.png
I am also hoping for different kinds of dragons to join, like asian lung and wyverns. Maybe a few Frost dragons. And a few he-dragons. But it is suggested we stick with europeans for now, because the grove is our only territory for now.
Still hoping for more dragons! ;) ))

---------- NintendoNut101 added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

((Welcome to the clan, sparkledog ;) ))
Thordona then noticed yet another dragon. This one was a she-dragon. The others were far off in the distance. Thordona then noticed the white color of the nearby she-dragon. Could this be a Frost? In the EUROPEAN territory?! Surely they can't live in this warm weather....though either way, the dragon was here and no question to it.

((Wonderful! I just hoped for different kinds of dragons :) and this kind is perfect! Thanks for joining!))