Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 04:54 PM   #1
I luff Lauren ♥
Gift Guru

iheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of lightiheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of lightiheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of light

Red face Come see my scary story!!!

Ok, I know Halloween has past, but I still thought I would post my scary story. I haven't finished it yet, and I'm waiting to get some feedback before I write more. Let me know what you think!

Chapter 1: The Note
It was a cold, dark night and Mary and her friends, Rachel and Haley, were telling scary stories. They had turned out all the lights, and were using flashlights to make themselves seem scarier. Rachel was in the middle of telling a story about an evil witch when they heard a knock at the front door. The girls were scared, because not many people came and knocked on your door at midnight. The three girls slowly crept downstairs, this time using their flashlights to make things less scary. They looked out the door, but no one was there. Haley noticed a note on the door, and went to look at it. As she got closer, not only did she notice that the note had been posted by someone from inside the house, but that the door was unlocked. Haley turned to look at Marie and Haley, “Don’t you lock your door?” she asked Mary. “Of course we do. Isn’t it locked now?” Marie replied. Haley slowly shook her head and took the note off the door. Haley walked towards the girls and handed Rachel the note. “You can run, but you can’t hide.” Rachel read, “What do you think it means?” Marie looked all around, and then said, “It means there’s someone in the house.”
Chapter 2: Alone
Rachel, Haley, and Marie stood there, terrified. Rachel finally broke the silence by asking, “What should we do?” After a minute Mary replied, “We should wake my parents.” So the girls slowly crept towards the master bedroom. Marie usually wouldn’t wake up her parents in the middle of the night, but she knew this was serious. Marie pushed open the heavy wooden door and walked towards the bed. She reached forward to tap her mother, but nothing was there. She felt around, searching for the comforting hand of her mother or father, but the bed was empty. She turned and looked at Haley and Rachel, with a face as pale as a ghost. The girls rushed towards the bed. “What’s wrong Marie?” Rachel asked. “My parents are gone.” Mary replied. Haley looked towards the bed, and saw nothing but a small note, identical to the one they had found on the front door. She picked up the note, “Guys, look! I found this on the bed.” She handed the note to Mary. “Now your really alone.” she read, “What have they done to my parents?” Mary wailed. The girls wanted to comfort Mary, but they were in need of comfort themselves.
Chapter 3: Hide and Seek
They girls were panicking major now, trying to think of what to do. Mary took the phone, and the three girls went to hide. They went to her parents bathroom, then locked the door. Once they were safely inside, they turned on the lights, and Marie dialed 91. Right as she put the phone to her ear, the lights went off, and the phone went dead. “What happened?” Haley asked. “I think whoever is in the house shut the power off.” Rachel replied. “Whatever happened, we’re in big¾ ” Mary was cut short by an eerie sound filling the house. “Come out, come out, wherever you are!” a mysterious vice, most likely the man who had broken in, called out. “ Marie? Haley? Rachel? Don’t be scared. I just wanted to play.” called out the man. “How does he know our names?” Rachel whispered... TO BE CONTINUED
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 04:57 PM   #2
Call me Twarry!
Webkinz :)

WebkinzGirl500 is just really niceWebkinzGirl500 is just really nice

Default Re: Come see my scary story!!!

do more do more!!!
WebkinzGirl500 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 05:00 PM   #3
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

please post more
Old 11-03-2007, 05:16 PM   #4
I luff Lauren ♥
Gift Guru

iheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of lightiheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of lightiheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of light

Chapter 4: Escape
As the three girls sat there, they were trying to figure out a way to get out of the house. Finally Mary said, “I think it would be smartest if we got out of here. Maybe then we would have a chance to find my parents.” Rachel thought for a second then said, “Mary, we know you want to find your parents, and we want to find them too, but we need to save ourselves first. And were would we go if we managed to get out of the house?” The girls continued to sit there, obviously fearing for their lives. “I agree with Rachel,” Haley said, “We need to get ourselves out of here. But what do you mean, if we manage to get out of here. Why wouldn’t we?” Right then the girls were interrupted by loud bangs, coming from the front of the house. They continued for several minutes, moving around the house. When they had finally stopped, the girls decided to get out of the bathroom. They made their way towards the front of the house, hoping to escape through the front door. When the reached it, the girls stopped dead in their tracks. “That’s why.” Rachel said. The man had boarded all doors and windows with heavy planks of wood. Whoever was in the house wasn't in there for money or jewelry. Whoever was in there was determined to find them. And most likely to kill them.

I will post more as I write it.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
If you want it ask
Gifted

heymay has a spectacular aura about

i love it so much post more
heymay is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 05:23 PM   #6
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

post more post more!!!!!
Old 11-03-2007, 05:25 PM   #7
Call me Twarry!

more plz plzplzplzpzlzplzpzlzpzlzplzplzpzlpzlzpzlpzlzplzpzlpzlzplzpzlpzlzplzpzlpzlzplzpzlzplzpzlzpzlpzlpzlzpl zpzlzpzlpzlzplzpzlp
Old 11-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #8
I luff Lauren ♥
Gift Guru

Chapter 5: Survival
The girls knew then, that this was no joke. Whoever was there was there for a reason. They were on there way back to the bathroom when they heard banging and screaming coming from somewhere inside the house. “W-what is that?” Rachel asked, trembling. “Whatever it is, it sounds like it’s coming from upstairs. I think we should go see what it is.” Mary replied. So Mary, Rachel, and Haley crept up the stairs, with Mary in the lead and Rachel in the back. As they got closer to the upstairs, the banging and screaming got louder. It wasn’t until the noises were so loud that you could pinpoint exactly were they where coming from, in this case an old storage room that was hardly ever used, that Mary turned to the others. “ I think we should¾ wait, where’s Rachel?” As if responding to Mary’s words, there was an ear splitting scream, cut off by the sound of a gun shot.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:39 PM   #9
Call me Twarry!

PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPZLZPLZPZLZPLZPZLZPLZZPLZZPLZZPLZPZLZPLZPZL
POST MORE!!!!!!i ♥ it
Old 11-03-2007, 05:46 PM   #10
I luff Lauren ♥
Gift Guru

I will post more later. Thanks for the positive feedback!
Closed