Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
IkevyI
Webkinz :)

Werrigetti is on a distinguished road

Default The Big Sweep [part 1]

- The Big Sweep - [Part 1]

The Story.
As you walk into your new home you think for a minute,
" Why did we have to make this big move. I'm scared to start school tomorrow "
As you unpack your stuff you still have that nerves feeling in your stomach.
As the clock slowly goes by you start to get tired.
Your mom yells at you " Sweety it's time to go to bed "
You reply " Okay mom just a second, Just let me clean off my bed. "
As you toss and turn in your sleep, you can't help but wonder what's going to happen. As from all the moving around to tend to get sleepy.
All of a sudden you hear your mom say
" Honey it's time to get up and get ready for school "
As you get ready for school you have a hard time to choose what to wear,
and you still have that weird feeling in your stomach.
As you arrive at the school the preps come up to you and say.
" Watch where your going. Don't try and run are school, or else."

Rules:
(MUST be all read)
  • This roleplay is Semi-Elite, so I would gladly appreciate good grammar, when writing your response please make it more than just one line. Good example : Hello, How are you my name is Amber and I just moved here and I would like us to start off in a good way. Bad example: Yo, how you is? hope we chill. If you have any questions, send me a personal message.
  • There will be no Chatspeak while in role play mode. If you need to talk to someone please use Webkinz Insiders Personal Messaging System.
  • Don't use this thread for anything other than role playing! Please use the role playing section properly if you want to chat use the General Discussion / Chat thread. Please this is one of the forum rules stay on topic.
  • No godmoding, which is making your character dominant or better. Everyone is unique don't think your better than someone.
  • No powerplaying, please do not copy anyway one say anything for someone else is character, your playing your character nobody else's.
  • Have fun and please, please no fighting. If at the time I am not here and someone might be fighting please contact a mod as soon as possible.
  • If you have read this and you agree, then type Loyal Student before your form.
Name: Gender: (male or female) Description, not picture: Personality: Mate or no mate: Position: (Prep, Jock, Nerd, and Normal) Other (optional) Color rped in: (ex: blue )

Here is mine
Name: Lola Gender: Female Description, not picture: Brunette, with Blue eyes Personality: Happy, Self-confident, Girly, Fun, Active Mate or no mate: No mate yet Position: Prep Other (optional) Color rped in: this one.

Students
-Shyela
-Samara
-Malcom
-Aaron

Preps
-Lola
-
-
-

Jocks
-
-
-
-
-

Nerds
-
-
-
-
-

Normal
-
-
-
-
-

Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #2
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Big Sweep [part 1]

We're not allowing new rps at this time.
Closed