Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #21
Call me Padfoot
Webkinz :)

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

Default Re: Ahh... Just you and me.... Waaaait... Where'd the 32 Kids come from?! A Semi-Elite Family Roleplay LIMITED SPOTS GET ONE NOW

I smiled, dis-mounted and walked back to the stables with Annie resting her head on my shoulder. It was always a competition between Emma and Ash. Worse than two roosters in te same yard.
Born2Surf is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2008, 09:21 PM   #22
siggiemaker

Default Re: Ahh... Just you and me.... Waaaait... Where'd the 32 Kids come from?! A Semi-Elite Family Roleplay LIMITED SPOTS GET ONE NOW

Emma chuckled then kicked Charlie. Charlie started racing off. He was about 2 inches ahead. She kicked Charlie as he was approaching the hedge she was still right by Ash. She looked at Ash who was serious. They came up to another pond. Emma decided to let out some anger, and pushed Ash in the dirrection of the pond, racing ahead hoping she'd fall.

(( Sorry if that's kinda Godmoding ))
Old 03-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #23
HORSES R MY LIFE !!!

tigerlilly is on a distinguished road

(( not really.))

Ashley did not fall but ealyy got up with her, Spirt was olny in a slow canter and was not even is a sweatr.

(( my post was nto godmoding beacuse i have seem this befor.))
Old 03-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #24
siggiemaker

Emma Shrugged then made Charlie go into a almost 20 MPH Gallop. " Hyah! Hyah! " She shouted, as she noticed a dead end. She reared Charlie when they reached the edge.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #25
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

I put food in her stall then out water in her trough. I walked back into the house and into my room and began to write my song.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #26
HORSES R MY LIFE !!!

Ashely whent into a slow galop for Sprit wich is like 20-30 mph and tehy reared on poruse.

(( i have seem thsi too. I never make uo things about horses are stuff liekthis, i base it on my real life ))
Old 03-20-2008, 09:29 PM   #27
siggiemaker

Emma nodded then walked the other way back twards the barn. " Hideout? " She whispered to Charlie. She didn't want anyone to know about her hideout, expessally Ashley.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:30 PM   #28
HORSES R MY LIFE !!!

Ashely walked spirt and rain back to the barn. She put them in their pasture and gotr a blanket. She put the blackent down and layed down.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:32 PM   #29
siggiemaker

(( I gotta go so I'll wrap this up for my character ))

Emma stopped at the cave; Her and Charlie's secret hideout. She hopped up and untacked Charlie, who layed down in the grass pile. Emma Lay by him, using the saddle as a pillow. She thought deep. She suddenly found herself asleep, dreaming.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #30
Call me Padfoot

My puppy greeted me at the door to my room. I bent down and fluffed her fur. "So, what do you think?" I asked playing my recording of it on my recordeing system or rs. AShe tilted her headthan wagged her tail. "good enough for me!"
Closed