Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2008, 09:00 PM   #11
HORSES R MY LIFE !!!
Webkinz :)

tigerlilly is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ahh... Just you and me.... Waaaait... Where'd the 32 Kids come from?! A Semi-Elite Family Roleplay LIMITED SPOTS GET ONE NOW

(( you do that this si a semi-elie rp and you really should not do 1 liners. Can this be the pic. of teh stable
Click the image to open in full size.))
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #12
siggiemaker

Default Re: Ahh... Just you and me.... Waaaait... Where'd the 32 Kids come from?! A Semi-Elite Family Roleplay LIMITED SPOTS GET ONE NOW

Emma saw Yankee. Yankee was one of the retired horses. " Wanna race? " She asked with a grin. Yankee started off so Emma kicked Charlie " Hyah! " She coaxed. They were nose to nose. Emma patted Charlie on the rump, a signal to push a little faster, as Charlie galloped a foot ahead. " WOOHOO! " Emma yelled, letting go of the reins and putting both wrists up in the air. She got a grip on the reins again and Charlie reared on command. " Good boy " Emma said, getting off for a rest.

---------- siggiemaker added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

(( ADDED: Tigerlilly, that's what Im talking about. That barn.... nevermind I'll keep my insults to myself ))

Emma heard a noise in the bush. She gasped and scooted closer to Charlie a rabbit hopped out and Emma sighed in a relief.

Last edited by siggiemaker; 03-20-2008 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #13
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

I clicked my toungue and Annie began to walk. I clicked it again and she cantered. I smiled petting Annie's neck. We kept going until I caught up with Ashley.
Born2Surf is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 09:06 PM   #14
HORSES R MY LIFE !!!

Ashley got back on Rain, they totted around bored. She needed to do something with the horses, but did nto knwo what. Ashley wiched horses. (( so now she is on spirt,)) Ashley kicked they they wwhent galloping thoguh the rive and around everywhere. Sprit is one of the fastest horse her, beside he is a pure breed.

---------- tigerlilly added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

(( whjat, that is the olny good pic. of the barm i could fine.))

Last edited by tigerlilly; 03-20-2008 at 09:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-20-2008, 09:08 PM   #15
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

I clicked and she slowed down. I was enjoying the scenery. Trees and bushes, the area we lived by was pretty. I looked at my watch and clicked until she was running. She was fast. Young and fast and beautiful. Young and beautiful...
Old 03-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #16
siggiemaker

Emma got back on Charlie and again saw Ash and Rachel through the brush. She walked on until she came to a 3 foot tall hedge. " There's something in our way " She told Charlie, grinning, then taking a step back. " Go " Emma told him. Charlie cantered immediately and cleared the hedge. She continued cantering then turned twards the girls. She went through the water, making a big splash. Emma let Charlie get a drink. They continued on their way.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #17
HORSES R MY LIFE !!!

Sprit whent back intp the river and layed down to let ashley get off. Ashley un mounted Spirt and wlakedb abck to rain.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:13 PM   #18
Call me Padfoot

"Show offs!" I joked. Annie was just my horse. Not a champion just my pet. I patted her cheek and smiled. I was content with her and my whole life, except I was yearning for something a little more...
Old 03-20-2008, 09:14 PM   #19
siggiemaker

Emma stopped Charlie and saw Ash behind her. She turned Charlie then stopped and watched her. " Im entering the Jumper's Cup " Emma told her. " You can't stop me no matter what. Even if I die, I'll be racing in heaven " Emma walked back into the water as Charlie took another gulp. " And when I win I'm not sharing prizes " She reassured.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #20
HORSES R MY LIFE !!!

" so. Youa re not in my level. " ashley and and monunted Rain and toke rain and sprit into teh river to face Emma.
Closed