Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #5671
idk my bff jill?
Gifted

mintacea is a jewel in the roughmintacea is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Hogwarts Part 4: Have Fun!

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
I was shoved to the ground, and tortured. I knew it was coming. I heard nothing except for the word. The curse hit me so fast, and the pain came quickly. I didn't know where I was. It was cold, and I could distantly hear more screaming. My hands shook, once the spell was disconnected.
I see Milly in pain,lying on the ground.And I halt to a stop next to her."God,Milly,take this!" I say,handing her someone's wand that they had left lying on the floor.
mintacea is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 06:07 PM   #5672
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

I was shoved to the ground, and tortured. I knew it was coming. I heard nothing except for the word. The curse hit me so fast, and the pain came quickly. I didn't know where I was. It was cold, and I could distantly hear more screaming. My hands shook, once the spell was disconnected.
"M-MILLY!" I screamed. She was writhing and jerking on the ground for a minute and then she was gone. Her body had vanished. I alnded in the area, feeling for any sign of life. Nothing.

Another figure on a broom approached. Sofiya.
khwaish is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #5673
SavvyG1234
Webkinz :)

SavvyG1234 will become famous soon enough

A DE grabbed my ankle (from the ground where he had been pushed to) and triend to drag me down. I surprised him with a kick in the mouth. I smirked. Maybe Regan's training had been worth it. The DE's mouth was bleeding now and he hissed as he struggled the get up but I had a firm foot on his back. I looked at the other students around me, each struggleing with a DE. Then I got it. I yanked out my wand and yelled a charm in my high voice. "Serpentioris!" At my words a huge snake rose up, looking around. I said: "Get the DE's! get them!!" the the other students heard: "Ssssss! Hessss!" Their mouths dropped opem, agaist. I was stunned. I was a PARCELTOUNGE!
SavvyG1234 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 06:09 PM   #5674
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mintacea
I see Milly in pain,lying on the ground.And I halt to a stop next to her."God,Milly,take this!" I say,handing her someone's wand that they had left lying on the floor.
I was picked up, and thrown against the wall. I heard someone curse. Derik. I forced my eyes open, ignoring the blood dripping down the side of my head. Derik looked worse. Black, swollen eye, busted head.
He was laying, limp. No movements. I wanted to reach out to try and get his pulse. I couldn't bring the strength, but just the thought of not having him around made me whimper.
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 06:12 PM   #5675
SavvyG1234
Webkinz :)

SavvyG1234 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SavvyG1234
A DE grabbed my ankle (from the ground where he had been pushed to) and triend to drag me down. I surprised him with a kick in the mouth. I smirked. Maybe Regan's training had been worth it. The DE's mouth was bleeding now and he hissed as he struggled the get up but I had a firm foot on his back. I looked at the other students around me, each struggleing with a DE. Then I got it. I yanked out my wand and yelled a charm in my high voice. "Serpentioris!" At my words a huge snake rose up, looking around. I said: "Get the DE's! get them!!" the the other students heard: "Ssssss! Hessss!" Their mouths dropped opem, agaist. I was stunned. I was a PARCELTOUNGE!
Why are you all ignoring me!!!??? I come here A LOT! I am hattie Shewal and I am in Hufflepuff> I am NOT a DE. (thank goodness!) SO PLEASE somebody ineract with me, please?
SavvyG1234 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 06:12 PM   #5676
idk my bff jill?
Gifted

mintacea is a jewel in the roughmintacea is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by khwaish
"M-MILLY!" I screamed. She was writhing and jerking on the ground for a minute and then she was gone. Her body had vanished. I alnded in the area, feeling for any sign of life. Nothing.

Another figure on a broom approached. Sofiya.
Not on the broom,technically,I'm more independant than that.
mintacea is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 06:13 PM   #5677
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SavvyG1234
Why are you all ignoring me!!!??? I come here A LOT! I am hattie Shewal and I am in Hufflepuff> I am NOT a DE. (thank goodness!) SO PLEASE somebody ineract with me, please?
Sorry, but I'm near dead. I don't really notice much, otherwise I would.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #5678
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

I was picked up, and thrown against the wall. I heard someone curse. Derik. I forced my eyes open, ignoring the blood dripping down the side of my head. Derik looked worse. Black, swollen eye, busted head.
He was laying, limp. No movements. I wanted to reach out to try and get his pulse. I couldn't bring the strength, but just the thought of not having him around made me whimper.
"She'll be alright," It was Andrew. A wave of relief swept through me.
"You comin? All the good Death Eaters will be gone soon!" I grinned, and suddenly realized the gravity of the situation. Changing the grin toa stern nod, I followed behind him, dueling side by side. We were soon separated between battles and unable to communicate.
khwaish is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #5679
your mom.
Gifted

"That's the one." Troy snarled, pointing at me, "It was her."
A DE Whistled, "You have nice taste. You want her dead?"
Troy tapped his chin, and I widened my eyes.
"Possibly." He glared at Derik, "I want that one dead."
I jumped into action, even though it was pretty obvious my ankle was more than shattered. Shaking, I leaned on the wall.
"She's up." The DE said, staring at my ankle, "Near impossibly."
Troy put his hand under my chin, "She's a tough cookie." He slapped me, but I kept my balance. It's not like I've never been abused before.
Closed