Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 05:46 PM   #5651
idk my bff jill?
Gifted

mintacea is a jewel in the roughmintacea is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Hogwarts Part 4: Have Fun!

Who here wants to roleplay?I might need to go soon,though.
mintacea is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 05:47 PM   #5652
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by khwaish
"OKAY! THAT IS IT! You think you can just boss Milly around for no apparent reason? I don't think so! She knows the consequences, but does she care? Yea-yuh! Thats the only reason why she even touched a scum bag like yourself!"
Anger was enfuding my veins together. I couldn't wait for a reaction.
"Milly is brave and kind and smart and not a Stupid Girl! So what if you call your Death Eater friends! I gave a newsflash for you! They'll never get away with it! So do what you want with me, just leave my friends alone!"

(Oooh. Ren's bad side. *snap snap* Don't mess with Renae!)
View Post Originally Posted by xxoceanbluexx
I could hear Colleen mocking Milly.
"SHUSH UP!" I yelled at her.
I had no idea about the bet.
"Milly,what exactly would happen if you didn't do as told?"
I lowered my head, "They said they were gonna kill you."
Troy pressed his finger against the mark. My hand trembled. God. God. God. I had my left hand hovering over my pocket, ready to whisp out my wand.
There was coldness, and a flash of black.
Dang, they got here fast.
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 05:47 PM   #5653
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by mintacea
Wow,I'll think twice about harassing a fifth grader,now.
ermmm...he wasns't in that grade...
he was in the grade ME AND BRYCE are in...
hes just REALLY SMALL for his age.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:50 PM   #5654
idk my bff jill?
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
He leaned in to kiss me. I saw Derik standing up out of his seat, red and furious.
It was the first thing that came to my head. I slapped him. He fell out of his seat and onto the floor. His dark mark was exposed on his arm. My eyes widened.
"That's it." He hissed.
I was so scared. I had let all my friends down. They were gonna be dead.
I saw Milly fighting with someone,and I quickly walk to them.I pull my wand out of my back pocket,holding it in front of me like a lethal weapon(lol).Snarling,I say,"Leave Milly the heck alone,"

---------- mintacea added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Cherry
ermmm...he wasns't in that grade...
he was in the grade ME AND BRYCE are in...
hes just REALLY SMALL for his age.
Oh well,I see.Middle schools here go from 5-8 btw.

Last edited by mintacea; 11-09-2007 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2007, 05:50 PM   #5655
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

Troy pressed his finger against the mark. My hand trembled. God. God. God. I had my left hand hovering over my pocket, ready to whisp out my wand.
My eyes widened and my hand lept for my wand. It wasn't there. I saw a snickering Colleen twirling it in her hand like a baton.
"Oooh! Is the fighter looking for this?"
khwaish is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 05:51 PM   #5656
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by mintacea
I saw Milly fighting with someone,and I quickly walk to them.I pull my wand out of my back pocket,holding it in front of me like a lethal weapon(lol).Snarling,I say,"Leave Milly the heck alone,"

---------- mintacea added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Oh well,I see.Middle schools here go from 5-8 btw.
so does ours!
Old 11-09-2007, 05:53 PM   #5657
idk my bff jill?
Gifted

Out of nowhere,there was a flash of black,and we were surrounded by tons of death eaters.I curse under my breath.Why in the world did Milly have to do this on a regular basis?

---------- mintacea added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Cherry
so does ours!
Funny isn't it . . . . .

Ooh,I just realized today that the main webkinz headquarters place is in,like,Cheektowaga,and that's like an hour from here!

Last edited by mintacea; 11-09-2007 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2007, 05:53 PM   #5658
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by khwaish
My eyes widened and my hand lept for my wand. It wasn't there. I saw a snickering Colleen twirling it in her hand like a baton.
"Oooh! Is the fighter looking for this?"
One of the DE's instantly grabbed Derik, who struggled. STUPEFY! There was a bang, and then a flash of red. The Great Hall erupted into pandemonium, people scattering and screaming. The DE was down, and Derik ducked under the table. I wonder if he would come over.
Cold, icy hands grabbed my wrists. I yanked my hand out, and tried to stun the DE, who reflected it. It shattered a mug, pumpkin juice spilling over the table.
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 05:55 PM   #5659
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

I was scared. "No killing on our watch." I said, trembling. Reaching in my pocket, I searched for a wand. Nothing. "Where's my wand?" I said, frantically.
"Looking for THIS?" Troy swung my wand in front of me, snickering.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #5660
idk my bff jill?
Gifted

One of the DE's instantly grabbed Derik, who struggled. STUPEFY! There was a bang, and then a flash of red. The Great Hall erupted into pandemonium, people scattering and screaming. The DE was down, and Derik ducked under the table. I wonder if he would come over.
Cold, icy hands grabbed my wrists. I yanked my hand out, and tried to stun the DE, who reflected it. It shattered a mug, pumpkin juice spilling over the table.
And,like that,we were being attacked.I hear a snarl from behind me,alarmingly close,and I twist around and duck just in time.The DE swung his hand in empty space,where a second before my head had been.I swing my fast back,and punch him as hard as I could,wincing when I heard his ribs crack.He fell down.I saw Milly nearby,attacked by a DE,and I yell to her,"You okay,Mills?" Like we needed her to suffer from a stroke or something,and lose her memory all over again.
Closed