Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 06:24 PM   #5171
hockeypug94
Webkinz :)

hockeypug94 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hogwarts Part 4: Have Fun!

View Post Originally Posted by cez12
i will!!! u can start. im typing pretty slow today since i hurt my arm though, just to let ya know
kool!!! thnx!!!
rp
---
i went to the great hall to eat i was so bored. i grapped the whole ham and shoved it up my shirt. i looked around to make sure no one would notice...
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #5172
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzrockursocks95
I coughed. "True." My eyes looked up. "He doesn't seem like the guy who would dump you for no reason. He likes loves you for you."
I twirled my hair around my finger, "Maddie, it seems so unreal. I mean, we've been together for over a year, but...."
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #5173
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by hockeypug94
kool!!! thnx!!!
rp
---
i went to the great hall to eat i was so bored. i grapped the whole ham and shoved it up my shirt. i looked around to make sure no one would notice...
Oh gawsh. Not this again.
Little Miss :pig:gy
khwaish is offline Female
Old 11-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #5174
Cez12

View Post Originally Posted by hockeypug94
kool!!! thnx!!!
rp
---
"Hi!" I said, and looked at her shirt. "Uh, your shirts a bit, bulky." My sister looked at me curiously.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #5175
BarnOwl

The mist was so dense I couldn't see 2 inches in front of my face. My eyes stung with the red.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #5176

DragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
I twirled my hair around my finger, "Maddie, it seems so unreal. I mean, we've been together for over a year, but...."
"Just go with the flow for now." I said. "Just go with the flow."
I held a straight, carved staff in my right hand, it was six inches taller than my own five feet and four inches.
DragonStar is offline Male
Old 11-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #5177
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
The familiar melody encased my body and sung the harmonic tune with ease. I remembered hearing it somewhere, and it described my situation perfectly.

Fairytales don't always have happy ending, do they?
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But Ive got to get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Old 11-08-2007, 06:29 PM   #5178
hockeypug94

hockeypug94 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by cez12
"Hi!" I said, and looked at her shirt. "Uh, your shirts a bit, bulky." My sister looked at me curiously.
"Oh well... it is for Carlie Jr... you now my dragon... sometimes she doesn't get alot of food and plus she loves ham!!!" i looked at her then stood up, "do you wunna feed her?" without a answer i grabbed her had and took her outside to the edge of the forest.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:30 PM   #5179
Renae
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by DragonStar
I held a straight, carved staff in my right hand, it was six inches taller than my own five feet and four inches.
I'm 5'4'' too. 5'3/4'' really... Same thing.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:30 PM   #5180
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by DragonStar
I sighed, "I guess that's all I can do at this point." I stared down at the letter, then I thought aloud, "If he really meant it, then why'd he scratch it out?"
Milly355 is offline Female
Closed