Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 11:11 PM   #4671
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hogwarts Part 4: Have Fun!

View Post Originally Posted by CleoCosette
"I zink zat is very stupeed, 'ou dumv Vritish!" I mocked. "But, that actually is quite good..."
I shrugged, and I felt Derik pull me a little closer. I stared up at the bill of his hat. He was fast, but not fast enough. He had made a move for his hat, trying to steal it off my head. I had jumped up and off the couch before he could touch it.

---------- Milly355 added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzrockursocks95
"Nice to meet you too."
I laughed. "No..it's a longnnnnnnnnng storry, but a girl name Kaylee is EVIL."
I laughed, "Extremly long, actually." I said, "But lets hope it ended tonight."

---------- Milly355 added 5 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

I was seperated into two parts: Good Milly and Bad Milly...

I felt like I needed to be Good Milly around my friends. Jade and Jaidis and Maddie and them...

But when it was just a few people, or if I was angry, I was Bad Milly. Like tonight, I was pretty sure that wasn't Good Milly at all. I didn't even know I had it in me.

---------- Milly355 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

*knock knock*
anybody home?

Last edited by Milly355; 11-07-2007 at 11:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Milly355 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2007, 11:14 PM   #4672
CleoCosette

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
I shrugged, and I felt Derik pull me a little closer. I stared up at the bill of his hat. He was fast, but not fast enough. He had made a move for his hat, trying to steal it off my head. I had jumped up and off the couch before he could touch it.

---------- Milly355 added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

I laughed, "Extremly long, actually." I said, "But lets hope it ended tonight."

---------- Milly355 added 5 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

I was seperated into two parts: Good Milly and Bad Milly...

I felt like I needed to be Good Milly around my friends. Jade and Jaidis and Maddie and them...

But when it was just a few people, or if I was angry, I was Bad Milly. Like tonight, I was pretty sure that wasn't Good Milly at all. I didn't even know I had it in me.

---------- Milly355 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

*knock knock*
anybody home?
NO, No one's home. Hey, Renae is offline, let's plan up ways to annoy Kaylee.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:15 PM   #4673
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

NO, No one's home. Hey, Renae is offline, let's plan up ways to annoy Kaylee.
I tapped my chin, "We could always hang posters up 'France Stinks. Oui?'"
Old 11-07-2007, 11:17 PM   #4674
CleoCosette

I tapped my chin, "We could always hang posters up 'France Stinks. Oui?'"
"Ah, but that would get us in trouble. I think... I know French better now. And I know the duplicating charm... And, She can't think it's Jade if I'm already on my way to France!"
Old 11-07-2007, 11:18 PM   #4675
your mom.
Gifted

"Ah, but that would get us in trouble. I think... I know French better now. And I know the duplicating charm... And, She can't think it's Jade if I'm already on my way to France!"
I paused, "What?"
Old 11-07-2007, 11:20 PM   #4676
Webkinz :)

DragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clownDragonStar is cool as a bunny clown

"I have an idea. Make her feel uncomfortable by staring at her constantly, let me tell you, it works."
DragonStar is offline Male
Old 11-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #4677
CleoCosette

I paused, "What?"
"I'm leaving for France tomorrow. Remember, today, she knew I was still here at Hogwarts, but I'll be in France, and I can make a duplicate of myself, Transfigure it to a French person and THEN, I can dig into her secets." I said, deviously. "But, I'll need your help. I'll be in France, when I transfigure the duplicate, SO, I'll summon it, Transfigure it, THEN you have to summon it, and let me do the rest!"
View Post Originally Posted by DragonStar
"I have an idea. Make her feel uncomfortable by staring at her constantly, let me tell you, it works."
"It really does... But we have to DESTROY her."

Last edited by CleoCosette; 11-07-2007 at 11:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-07-2007, 11:23 PM   #4678
your mom.
Gifted

"I'm leaving for France tomorrow. Remember, today, she knew I was still here at Hogwarts, but I'll be in France, and I can make a duplicate of myself, Transfigure it to a French person and THEN, I can dig into her secets." I said, deviously. "But, I'll need your help. I'll be in France, when I transfigure the duplicate, SO, I'll summon it, Transfigure it, THEN you have to summon it, and let me do the rest!"

"It really does... But we have to DESTROY her."
I understood, nodding, "Or, we could somehow reveal to the school what a scheming little... Snickerdoodle she is."

---------- Milly355 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

I needers to plug my iPod into my desktop. brb.

Last edited by Milly355; 11-07-2007 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-07-2007, 11:24 PM   #4679
CleoCosette

I understood, nodding, "Or, we could somehow reveal to the school what a scheming little... Snickerdoodle she is."
"Yeah, but we need EVIDENCE! That's where to duplicate comes in." I said thoughtfully. "And I'll be at Beauxbatons when I do it! SO it actually IS one of her friends!"
Old 11-07-2007, 11:24 PM   #4680
your mom.
Gifted

"Yeah, but we need EVIDENCE! That's where to duplicate comes in." I said thoughtfully. "And I'll be at Beauxbatons when I do it! SO it actually IS one of her friends!"
I hesitated, "Will she be going back to Beauxbatons?"
Closed