Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #5661
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

Default Re: Hogwarts Part 4: Have Fun!

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
One of the DE's instantly grabbed Derik, who struggled. STUPEFY! There was a bang, and then a flash of red. The Great Hall erupted into pandemonium, people scattering and screaming. The DE was down, and Derik ducked under the table. I wonder if he would come over.
Cold, icy hands grabbed my wrists. I yanked my hand out, and tried to stun the DE, who reflected it. It shattered a mug, pumpkin juice spilling over the table.
The DEs surrounded us. Looking frantically, I swiftly kicked them all from my karate training. Luckily, I hit Troy hard, knocking him over, grabbing my wand. I jumped on tables, shouting spells all around the room. An Avada Kedavra nearly missed me, an inch away from my hair.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #5662
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by xxoceanbluexx
I was scared. "No killing on our watch." I said, trembling. Reaching in my pocket, I searched for a wand. Nothing. "Where's my wand?" I said, frantically.
"Looking for THIS?" Troy swung my wand in front of me, snickering.
Derik came out of nowhere, his right fist connecting with Troy's jaw. Troy fell faster than a monkey bobbing for bananas. I gasped, and he looked at me.
"You crazy?" I squeaked.
"Are YOU crazy?" Derik said, raising an eyebrow, "Going out with him..? I'd rather be dead than see him with you."
I wanted to smile, but the DEs came on us fast, coling themselves around us. I screamed, kicking, struggling.
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 05:59 PM   #5663
idk my bff jill?
Gifted

mintacea is a jewel in the roughmintacea is a jewel in the rough

http://www.pojo.com/harrypotter/spelist.shtml
^^^ spells,I thought it would be useful,with us fighting for our lives and all that.
mintacea is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 05:59 PM   #5664
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mintacea
And,like that,we were being attacked.I hear a snarl from behind me,alarmingly close,and I twist around and duck just in time.The DE swung his hand in empty space,where a second before my head had been.I swing my fast back,and punch him as hard as I could,wincing when I heard his ribs crack.He fell down.I saw Milly nearby,attacked by a DE,and I yell to her,"You okay,Mills?" Like we needed her to suffer from a stroke or something,and lose her memory all over again.
I screamed, "HELP!" The DE had a good grip on me, and someone had confiscated my wand.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:00 PM   #5665
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

One of the DE's instantly grabbed Derik, who struggled. STUPEFY! There was a bang, and then a flash of red. The Great Hall erupted into pandemonium, people scattering and screaming. The DE was down, and Derik ducked under the table. I wonder if he would come over.
Cold, icy hands grabbed my wrists. I yanked my hand out, and tried to stun the DE, who reflected it. It shattered a mug, pumpkin juice spilling over the table.
I leaped over to grab my wand, but stole Colleen's.
"You want yours back Sunshine? Never going to happen!" I cooed.
I took out my licorice wand and snapped it. Having spent over 5 months in my purse, it looked like a real wand.
Colleen shrieked and snapped mine. It stabbed me like a dagger, but at least I still had one. I dodged a Stunning Spell sent for my head and twirled her wand proudly.
"Accio Broom!" I screamed and was gratified to see the mangy old broom soar into the Great Hall. I dodged another spell and hopped on it, scanning for any wounded below.
khwaish is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 06:00 PM   #5666
idk my bff jill?
Gifted

I screamed, "HELP!" The DE had a good grip on me, and someone had confiscated my wand.
I turn around,to face the DE,and punch him in the gut.I reach into my pocket,ready to pull out my wand,but my hands grab empty air.Shoot.I must have dropped it.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:01 PM   #5667
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

A hand grabbed my back. I screamed and whipped around, finding Aiden.
"Did I scare you?" He asked, laughing.
"THIS is why you had to cancel our date? So you can fight?" He laughed again, pushing back a loose strand of hair.
I shouted 'STUPEFY!!' to the DE right behind him.
"See you later, if you are alive!" He laughed, running around with his wand.
Out of nowhere, mist appeared.
"Do you have your locket, Madeline?" a voice asked.
I looked up at the concerned face of Hannah.
"Yes, I do."
"Good. Here's what to do." She smiled.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:04 PM   #5668
idk my bff jill?
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by khwaish
I took out my licorice wand and snapped it. Having spent over 5 months in my purse, it looked like a real wand.
Colleen shrieked and snapped mine. It stabbed me like a dagger, but at least I still had one. I dodged a Stunning Spell sent for my head and twirled her wand proudly.
"Accio Broom!" I screamed and was gratified to see the mangy old broom soar into the Great Hall. I dodged another spell and hopped on it, scanning for any wounded below.
I see Renae((however you spell it)) flying on her broom,and I rush to the quidditch pitch,grabbing one that was left abondened on the field.I had an idea.

---------- mintacea added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mintacea
I see Renae((however you spell it)) flying on her broom,and I rush to the quidditch pitch,grabbing one that was left abondened on the field.I had an idea.
I flew up on it,really high up,and at the last moment,fall off the broom,unsnapping my wings,and hitting a DE right in the face with my foot.I heard several people gasp,point.But I was too busy to bother with that right now.

Last edited by mintacea; 11-09-2007 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2007, 06:05 PM   #5669
your mom.
Gifted

I was shoved to the ground, and tortured. I knew it was coming. I heard nothing except for the word. The curse hit me so fast, and the pain came quickly. I didn't know where I was. It was cold, and I could distantly hear more screaming. My hands shook, once the spell was disconnected.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #5670
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by khwaish
i ran to where colleen was and shouted:
"IMPERIO!"i shouted.

I could control Colleen.
I made Colleen punch herself and whack her self with a sledghammer.
"WINGURADIUM LEVIOSA!"I yelled.
i made a vase fly and smashed it against collens head.
Revenge was sweet.
Closed