Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
Call Me Quinn
Webkinz :)

shadowabbie has a brilliant futureshadowabbie has a brilliant futureshadowabbie has a brilliant futureshadowabbie has a brilliant futureshadowabbie has a brilliant future

Default ~What Books?~

Ok so as I'm sure many of you know it only 36 DAYS in till Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I really need to pick out what books I'm asking for the Holiday.

So here are some of my fav books (More to be adding later).
The Twilight Saga.
The Hunger Games.
Harry Potter.
The Chanters of Tremaris Trilogy.
Th1rteen R8asons Why.
Elsewhere.

Here are some I think I might ask for so far (More to be adding soon).
Before I Fall.
Before I Die.
All Unquiet Things.
Hold Still.
Shiver.
Fallen.
Extraordinary.
Looking for Alaska.
Year of Wonders.
In the Time of the Butterflies.
Incantation.
Girl with a Pearl Earring.
The Stolen One.
Betsy and the Emperor.
A Northern Light.
Taste of Lightning.
Singer of All Songs.
The Waterless Sea.
The Tenth Power.
Evermore (Immortals Series #1), by Alyson Noel.

I like Historical Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Adventure, and Deep books (Like Th1rteen R8asons Why).
I would like the books to be at least 300, or 350 pages, inless it's a REALLY good book.
I like Teen books, but ones for younger people can be really good too.
Just books for a 12-14 year old.
Please help me.

shadowabbie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
Call me Misty

Shootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guide

Default Re: ~What Books?~

i LOVE the hunger games to :]
the Inkheart series are really good,
maybe the 39 clues if you like adventure (10 kind of short books)
thats all i got right now that arent in your list
Shootingstar395 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #3

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Have you read the Percy Jackson series? They are really good. My favorite books are also the hunger games. You also should try reading the red pyramid which is also written by Rick Riordan. Shiver was also a good book series. I'm currently reading the Alex Rider series. Also vampire academy was a good book. The concept of the book is way different from twilight.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:28 PM   #4

karategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacity
karategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacity

Anything by Jodi Picout is amazing but they usually run over 500 pages
karategurl is online now Female
Old 11-18-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

The Anatomy of Wings
A Dog's Life: the autobiography of a stray
Things Hoped For
Exit Here
Thirteen Reasons Why
Gone Series
The Glass Castle
Wintergirls
Speak
If I Stay
Before I Die
An Abundance of Katherines
Looking for Alaska
Paper Tows
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
A Mango-Shaped Space
Elsewhere
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Flipped
Every Soul a Star
Buttermilk Hill
Parvana's Journey
Yellow Star
She Said Yes
My Sister's Keeper
Can't Get There From Here
Ghost Girl
Impulse

Just to name a few
Old 11-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #6
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

I really loved Beach Blondes. It was a wonderful book, that was about 700 pages long, and had two sequels. It was a really fun, and kept me reading.
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #7
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

I like 39 clues.Another good one is the clique series.those are really cool.
lolbno is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #8
I love you <3

catcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud of

i don't read much so i don't know
catcrazy97 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 08:27 PM   #9

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I like The 39 CLues (only read book one so far), and a REALLY good book was Deep And Dark And Dangerous by Mary Downing Hahn. It's a scary story, and very adventurous. I did not want to put it down!!!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 08:27 PM   #10
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

THe Maximum Ride series by James Patterson.
The Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline B Cooney.
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Closed

Tags
katttttttt was'nt here!, megan wuz here