Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #41
King Hoopla

Default Re: ~New And Improved Game Of Riddles!~ With Never Before Seen WI Tokens!~

Riddle 5 is a rainbow.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 06:51 AM   #42
princess147202

Default Re: ~New And Improved Game Of Riddles!~ With Never Before Seen WI Tokens!~

Riddle 5=a rainbow
Old 11-12-2008, 03:21 PM   #43
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

riddle5: rainbow?

---------- dandogkinie added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

opps nevermind

Last edited by dandogkinie; 11-12-2008 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 11-12-2008, 03:56 PM   #44
theatrekid<3

[xo] Converse will become famous soon enough

5- rainbow..lol. Easy
[xo] Converse is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #45

13nattjo has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Sugar-Cookie
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Oh Mi Goodness!! This is the game that took me weeks to figure out, and now its finally here! After hours of planning here it is-

-RULES-
Yes, Everyone Hates Them... There Here For A Good Cause Though!

• No Complaining
  • No Being Rude
  • Everyone is treated equally
  • if 2 people wrote a response at the same time, you both get the priz
  • Don't Steal any kind of thing from this game please!
  • Have Fun!
Prize- WI Tokens

These Wi tokens can be cashed in for more prizes

2 WI Tokens- Plop or Blob

10 WI Tokens- Collage or Backround for Profile

25 WI Tokens- Pet Food

50 WI Tokens- 5 Pet Foods

100 WI Tokens- Exclusive Item!

-Instructions-

I Will state a riddle of my choice, and you must solve it. Depending on the level of diffuculty is where i state the amount of WI Tokens Given!

-Peoples Cash-
Willow T- 4 WI Tokens
Kaqui- 9 WI TOKENS
GameGirl- 12 Wish Tokens
Fuzzy Penguin- 7 WI Tokens
#1WebkinzFan-15 WI Tokens

1st Riddle-

How Many Times Can You Subtract 5 From 25?- once

2nd Riddle-

What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?- noon

3rd Riddle-

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?- He Was A Window Cleaner, He Jumped in from the outside

Riddle 4

Whoever makes it, tells it not. Whoever takes it, knows it not. And whoever knows it wants it not.
- Counterfeit Money

Riddle 5

Violet, indigo, blue and green, yellow, orange and red; these are the colors you have seen after the storm has fled.What am I?

Riddle 1- once
Riddle 2-noon
Riddle 3- IDK
Riddle 4- Counterfeit money
riddle 5-Rainbow
13nattjo is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 01:14 PM   #46
CuteAngel1
Banned
#1WebkinzFan will become famous soon enough

i love rainbows lol
xD
#1WebkinzFan is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 01:51 PM   #47

volleyball12 is an unknown quantity at this point

the last one is a rainbow!!

---------- volleyball12 added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

oh well. after i read all the posts i figured out everyonegot it before me! post more please!!

Last edited by volleyball12; 11-15-2008 at 01:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyball12 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 02:03 PM   #48
Call me Kay-Tizzle

jonasluva4 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasluva4 has a spectacular aura about

5=rainbow

man everyone already got it
jonasluva4 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 05:53 PM   #49
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

A rainbow!!!!
swags22 is offline Female
Closed