Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Smile ~♥~Screaming Smittenly: A poem I wrote for my crush. Feel free to give constructive criticism!~♥~

This is the Valentine's Day poem I wrote for my mega-crush, Richard. Maybe not the best, but I think it's pretty good.
Screaming Smittenly
You're sweet as sugar
You're also sour
But I'll adore you the same every hour
You always make me smile
Even if I haven't seen you in a while
Your grin is like a medicine
To dry all my tears
I never feel lost
When you are here
Your eyes are gorgeous
Dreamy and bright
I bet I would faint
If I saw how lovely they'd look at night
And I don't want to seem all sappy
But something about you makes me so happy
I wrote your name all across my hand
Many times before
But you wouldn't understand
That it makes me cherish you even more
To see you beaming
Is like heaven or the sun gleaming
I want to scream "I love you" smittenly but I am too afraid
About looking like I'm someone who is insane
I truly love you
But if you think I'm too sugary I wanted to let you know that
I don't want to seem all corny in such a way
No, that's not what I'm trying to say
I just wanted to tell you
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day
Yeah, that's the poem. Feel free to give constructive criticism anyway!
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ~♥~Screaming Smittenly: A poem I wrote for my crush. Feel free to give constructive criticism!~♥~

its good i am not very good at writeing poems . LOL
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:04 AM   #3

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: ~♥~Screaming Smittenly: A poem I wrote for my crush. Feel free to give constructive criticism!~♥~

Thats really nice! I hope he likes it!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
ho needs inspiration

wolf_princess has a spectacular aura about

It's nice, but it would look better if it was broken up into verses instead of just being one long paragraph. your rhyming scheme would also look better that way. one or two rhymes sound kind of shaky too, like :And I don't want to seem all sappy
But something about you makes me so happy

you can use rhymingdictionary.com if you need to look for words that sound good together. hope i helped!
wolf_princess is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #5
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's great!
silver75678 is offline Female
Closed