Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 03:54 PM   #21
hyyy my emotions ugh
Webkinz :)

CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Your nicknames

These aren't technically nicknames, but nobody ever gets my name right. I've been called Martha, Maria, Marta, Molly, Moira, Myra, Millie, Mandy, Mara, and Angie.

I don't really get the last one, because I'm not even related to anyone named Angie.
CocoaGirl96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #22
PoodleCloodle challenges the impossiblePoodleCloodle challenges the impossible
PoodleCloodle challenges the impossiblePoodleCloodle challenges the impossiblePoodleCloodle challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Midnightstars33
probie
annie
annabeth
cinderella
toofy
(only on here)
amy
pond
& i'm sure i have more that i can't remember
nu I'm toofy, you're spongey.

irl :
shabe
celia bedelia

online:
doodle
poodle
noodle
fladoodle
Estebanita
doodle 2.0
mayve
serta
Danforth
(aka mayve serta danforth as one whole name)
libby
piano bench aka PB
hair dryer

Last edited by PoodleCloodle; 05-28-2012 at 04:09 PM..
PoodleCloodle is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #23
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

I only have a couple on WI. Most people here call me "Blaze" or "Blazie" and some people call me "Kinzruler".
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #24
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Jackie
SG86
JackAttack
Jackie Chan
Jiggety
Jacklyn(german)
Jackie Friend
Kym(long story)
JAHA
Jiggley
Hemsworth(Long Long Story)
Tomlinson(LLS)
etc. etc.
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #25
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
kate & kitty
mewmewm kittypooh
Old 05-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #26
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Jess and Van are the only nicknames I have.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #27
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

RL:

Emmy
Em
Emz
Princess

Online:

Emmy
Aqua
Emma
Aquahusky
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 04:41 PM   #28
ibboly wobbly timey

tomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clown

In RL (My name is Abbiy),
Ab's
AB (Just saying the letters, A and B)
Just those two.
On WI,
Tomboy
Weird Girl, or WG
I don't have many nicknames
tomboy1132 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #29

peachypeaches is a creator of wonder
peachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonder

Most people just call me Claire because it's a short name already.

Some people call me by my first and last name because we used to go to school with another girl named Clare so they got in the habit of saying both names. And one friend says my middle name too.

My sister calls me dork.

My other sister calls me kid, little girl, honey, or maybe some other names too, I don't really know.

My dad calls me a lot of weird things like bubble puppy, sweet potato, pocket babules (like pocket hercules but yeah it's a long story), Bear Claire, Clark Bar (or just Clarky) and other stuff I can't think of right now.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:14 PM   #30

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

My name is Tara, and you can't do much with it.
But I guess my family calls me T and Tare sometimes. Oh, and when I scold my little sister Isabel she gets annoyed and calls me Tarabel. Oh, and my brother calls me Tara Russell (not my name BTW). Yeah, I don't understand. And my granny calls me Tarebear still. Even though I stopped wanting to be called that years and years ago and it was my dad's nickname for me anyway.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, bedroom hymns, can't erase this jimmy, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, holly(:, love who you are♥, megann, pokemans, [hello cold world]