Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2014, 01:53 AM   #1
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Thumbs up You never know who needs to hear a few kind words.

So if you're struggling with something right now, I want you to know that there are so many people who love and support you -- including me. It doesn't matter how well I know you or if I even know you at all. I don't have to know who you are to care about you. Life can have some pretty rough patches, but it always has to rain in order to make a rainbow. So whatever you're going through or however you feel about life, whether school is stressing you out or you've been hating yourself lately, it's going to be okay. Everyone hates those words. I do too. But I say it because it's true. Whatever is happening, I know you can get through it. I love you. Stay strong, and don't forget what a beautiful person you are, inside and out.

And if you're happy, good. I still love you. (:
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2014, 06:22 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Hurray for J is a forum hero
Hurray for J is a forum heroHurray for J is a forum heroHurray for J is a forum heroHurray for J is a forum heroHurray for J is a forum heroHurray for J is a forum heroHurray for J is a forum heroHurray for J is a forum heroHurray for J is a forum heroHurray for J is a forum heroHurray for J is a forum heroHurray for J is a forum hero

Default Re: You never know who needs to hear a few kind words.

That was a very nice post! How warm and fuzzy.
Hurray for J is offline Female
Old 08-23-2014, 08:00 AM   #3
Deertail :D

warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard
warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard

Thank you so much for this
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2014, 09:45 AM   #4

cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine
cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine

Thanks for this Ali, I needed that c:
cupcakes7689 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2014, 12:07 PM   #5
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

This has made me happy . Thank you for this!(: I love it!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 08-23-2014, 04:08 PM   #6
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

now see i'm pretty content right now anyways so i think this is just really nice and i'd like to make a happy addition to this if that's aight

Click the image to open in full size.

b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 08-23-2014, 06:01 PM   #7

thok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
thok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Thank you.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:06 PM   #8
keep running

webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you. I think we all need this.
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2014, 09:10 AM   #9
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

You're so sweet Ali Thank you for those words! It's always nice to hear that. And it seems like so often, it's when people are acting the most unlovable, that they need to hear this. Thank you! You've always been so kind to others. ♥
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-25-2014, 12:47 PM   #10

Metaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joy
Metaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joy

Thank you so much. I feel so unlovable and unworthy a lot of the time.
Metaphor is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be true!, bonjour i'm ali, keep your chin up bby, kupo, you are loved :)