Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 01:53 PM   #1
^Look Up^
Gifted

heart4horses will become famous soon enough

Default You know your Grandma hates you...

Titles says a lot. My other grandma (my dad's side) has always hated me. This year instead of saying it, she showed it. She gave both my sisters hand made pillows and $150 dollar gift cards to macys. Me? No pillow, $5 dollar gift card to costcos and a free trial to 'Good child behaviorial class". I mean, come on!! I'm greatfull for this gift, except why couldn't she at least make it fair??
heart4horses is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2007, 01:57 PM   #2
IDK....my BFF, Jill?
Gifted

heavenly96 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: You know your Grandma hates you...

wow, thats MEAN! She's your grandma and all, but still, i think she does hate you. or maybe shes saving up to buy u a reely cute gift...
Old 12-26-2007, 01:57 PM   #3
is amazingg<3
Gifted

allisonpolar is a glorious beacon of lightallisonpolar is a glorious beacon of lightallisonpolar is a glorious beacon of light

that is really mean of her. One question why does she hate you? you don't have to tell me if you don't want to
allisonpolar is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
^Look Up^
Gifted

heart4horses will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by allisonpolar
that is really mean of her. One question why does she hate you? you don't have to tell me if you don't want to
Truthfully, I would tell you if I knew. She's called me a brat, fat, and said that I'm the worst behaved child in the world. Geez!!

---------- heart4horses added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by heavenly96
wow, thats MEAN! She's your grandma and all, but still, i think she does hate you. or maybe shes saving up to buy u a reely cute gift...
She's done this every year. But this year's the worst.

Last edited by heart4horses; 12-26-2007 at 02:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
heart4horses is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 02:01 PM   #5
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Wow nice grandma you got their!! Why don't your parents say something!! I would get up and walk out of the house after I showed her how to say I hate you with my hands!!!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 02:03 PM   #6
IDK....my BFF, Jill?
Gifted

heavenly96 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by penguinpal93
Wow nice grandma you got their!! Why don't your parents say something!! I would get up and walk out of the house after I showed her how to say I hate you with my hands!!!
LOL! I think I know what you mean...and I agree. I started craking up when I read this post!
Old 12-26-2007, 02:04 PM   #7
chatterbox4eva39

Are you kidding! I would love to get that present! Your grandma is the best!

JK! That was mean to give you that. I would have kicked her.
Old 12-26-2007, 02:06 PM   #8
Gifted

jitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so sorry.
My grandma on my dad's side is really nice. I'm her favorite grandchild. But then again, she hates my cousin. You could've seen her face fall at Chrsimas. My gram gave me 25 webbies, itunes giftcard and giftcards to hollister, abercrombie, and claire's. (all 50 bucks) She gave my cousin a plastic tooth brush, a floss, and a guide how to lose weight and stay on a diet! My cousin isn't even fat!

But my gram on my mom's side doesn't hate me, but I'm her least favorite. Yeesh. She gives me smallest helpings, and just treats me kinda wrong.
jitterbug100 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 02:08 PM   #9
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Does the rest of your family know she is like this? Why don't they stick up for you? I would call her out on it in front of everyone.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 02:08 PM   #10
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

Wow, thats horrible. I would slap her and then just leave the house.
Closed