Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 08:25 PM   #1
Adam's my vegetarian
Webkinz :)

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default You don't even know... no, no...

A Little Bit Longer shows it. You don't know what you've got till it's gone. I had a really good friend who was with me for a few weeks. We were almost inseparable. She was adopted. One day, she announced she was leaving. Then, she had to move away with her old mom, who always ditches her. Her dad, I don't even know. I haven't seen her for months.

She saw my picture of me with the Jonas Brothers. She was amazed by it, and she thought I was cool, so we started talking. We had 1 and a half hours together every day. We had art together. Then, she left. She never said goodbye or anything.

I tried to convince my mom to let me get a myspace last night, because that's the only way I know how to contact her. I started off kind of faking a cry, but as time progressed, the tears became real. I was bawling for about an hour, knowing that I probably wasn't going to see her again.

Today, my mom called her old foster mom. Her foster mom said she didn't know anything about her location. She said she was going to a different school about two districts away from my school. I couldn't help but cry more when I heard this. All she knew was that she comes to a church close to my house every once in a while.

I miss her.... badly. I want her back. <--That emoticon can't even show one piece of how sad I am.

---------- mypetduck added 11 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Anybody?? ?

Last edited by mypetduck; 11-19-2008 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mypetduck is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
I LOVE HORSES!!!!!!!

Rivergirl31 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: You don't even know... no, no...

im sorry i know how you feel
Rivergirl31 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #3
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm so sorry. )=

I wish there was something I could do to help.
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 12:56 AM   #4
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm so sorry. i hope you will be able to see her again and still be friends!
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 11:35 AM   #5
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm so sorry I wish I could help you....
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Aww! I am so sorry to hear that. Wish I could help in some way..

Steph♥
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 03:55 PM   #7
I want to be GT not
Banned
sali101 has a spectacular aura about

thats so sad i would hate that to happen to me, i hope u will be able to see her again!!
sali101 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 05:11 PM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mypetduck
A Little Bit Longer shows it. You don't know what you've got till it's gone. I had a really good friend who was with me for a few weeks. We were almost inseparable. She was adopted. One day, she announced she was leaving. Then, she had to move away with her old mom, who always ditches her. Her dad, I don't even know. I haven't seen her for months.

She saw my picture of me with the Jonas Brothers. She was amazed by it, and she thought I was cool, so we started talking. We had 1 and a half hours together every day. We had art together. Then, she left. She never said goodbye or anything.

I tried to convince my mom to let me get a myspace last night, because that's the only way I know how to contact her. I started off kind of faking a cry, but as time progressed, the tears became real. I was bawling for about an hour, knowing that I probably wasn't going to see her again.

Today, my mom called her old foster mom. Her foster mom said she didn't know anything about her location. She said she was going to a different school about two districts away from my school. I couldn't help but cry more when I heard this. All she knew was that she comes to a church close to my house every once in a while.

I miss her.... badly. I want her back. <--That emoticon can't even show one piece of how sad I am.

---------- mypetduck added 11 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Anybody?? ?

i know how you feel i've had about 2 friends moving
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed