Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 11:09 AM   #1
koala7498
Webkinz :)

koala7498 is on a distinguished road

Post Yankees Stadium

Today will be the last day for the Yankees Stadium and the last game at the stadium. I am a big Yankees fan and I'm really sad that they are going to tear down the Yankees Stadium and build a new one! So please help me by remembering Yankees Stadium by putting this as you're avatar. Thank You! Be sure if you have time to watch the last Yankees Game at the "original" stadium. Thanks! koala7498~

Attachment 140290

Last edited by koala7498; 10-05-2008 at 07:56 PM..
koala7498 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 11:14 AM   #2
I ♥ Cats

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Yankees Stadium

I know I'm sad too.I hope to see some of the former team mates today I was hoping to see Donnie or Joe Torre but they are both in a race out west.I hope to see some of the pre show on ESPN tonight.I wish I was at the stadium,fans get to walk on the warning tract up to home plate.
smookie is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 11:15 AM   #3
koala7498

koala7498 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by smookie
I know I'm sad too.I hope to see some of the former team mates today I was hoping to see Donnie or Joe Torre but they are both in a race out west.I hope to see some of the pre show on ESPN tonight.I wish I was at the stadium,fans get to walk on the warning tract up to home plate.
Yeah I know!
koala7498 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 11:35 AM   #4

Bostonrox96 is an unknown quantity at this point

i hate the yankees.... but it will be an emotional goodbye
Bostonrox96 is offline Male
Old 09-21-2008, 12:35 PM   #5
I ♥ Cats

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

Hey thats not nice to say here and you know the rules.Outside of this site its a different story.Good luck against LAA you'll need it they're hot of late.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #6
Gift Trainee

*July Jewl* has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Bostonrox96
i hate the yankees.... but it will be an emotional goodbye
Oh... So you are a Sox fan? Yikes... No offense... Anyway I am a HUGEE Yankee fan! Go Yankees!
*July Jewl* is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 01:46 PM   #7
fallbullet4
Gifted

smurfette6496 has a spectacular aura about

I'm a Sox fan, but that suc.ks about Yankee Stadium. a lot of my friends like the yankees.

And this is ABSOLUTELY NOT a place to argue. everyone has their own opinions, and we do'nt need to state them rudely. It's just a baseball team. Don't get worked up over it.
smurfette6496 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 01:54 PM   #8
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

[/Wasn't Shea Stadium going to be teared down? I am a Met fan! But I still like the Yankees! How many years have the Yankees played at their stadium? Probably a long long time!

SingerStar456B]
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #9
I ♥ Cats

Donation Award 

Shea is the next to go but at least the Mets will finish at home and maybe post season at Shea before it goes.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:02 PM   #10

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Why do they have to make a new stadium!!!!!!!!!! I will be angry because they base Ruth touched will not be there! "The House that Jeter Built" will bring big changes. Pray the stadium.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed