Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
Hello!
Webkinz :)

cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!

Default WOW!

OK! I heard barking from my Rott, Wrigley, and my German shorthaired pointer, Sidney. Wrigley was barking really loud and sounded like he was panicing. I went downstairs and my mom said WRIGLEY was outside with 2 COYOTES! He wasn't hurt. Then we saw the coyotes walking into the forest.

Could/would the coyotes hurt my dogs?
cah117 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 08:52 AM   #2
name's alex

puppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talent

Default Re: WOW!

View Post Originally Posted by cah117
OK! I heard barking from my Rott, Wrigley, and my German shorthaired pointer, Sidney. Wrigley was barking really loud and sounded like he was panicing. I went downstairs and my mom said WRIGLEY was outside with 2 COYOTES! He wasn't hurt. Then we saw the coyotes walking into the forest.

Could/would the coyotes hurt my dogs?
I think yes. They could, according to many people on the internet. I'm guessing coyotes can attack things from humans to dogs! So just be careful and be ready if one comes again
puppygal is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #3

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Coyotes are usually really shy when it comes to people, but guard your pets.
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Yes, they can hurt dogs. Make sure you keep an eye on your dogs when they're outside.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 01:58 PM   #5
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Yes, they can hurt dogs. & people, too.
I wold keep a close eye on them when you're outside.
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 02:00 PM   #6

Bojoness has disabled reputation

there lots of coyotes in my area, but i don't have any indoor or outdoor pets so i don't really no. but coyotes don't usually attack humans(unless they have rabies or sum thing and they're crazy) but they will attack other animals for reasons of there own. i dunno, maybe yer dog smelled like left over chicken or sum thing.
Old 03-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #7
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Coyotes are usually really shy when it comes to people, but guard your pets.
mmhm. :]
coyotes will most likely not hurt your dogs for no good reason. they probably only came close to investigate.

do be on your guard, though.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #8
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Keep an eye on your dog. I would also consider notifying someone about the cayotes, they shouldn't be running wild in people's backyards, that's pretty dangerous.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 04:26 PM   #9
Hello!

cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SophieKinz1999
Keep an eye on your dog. I would also consider notifying someone about the cayotes, they shouldn't be running wild in people's backyards, that's pretty dangerous.
Well, usually, the coyotes only come at night. I mean, they sometimes come during the day. They have never harmed anyone. People in the neighborhood respect thats where they live. Unless they harm a person or pet, they are fine.

Thanks, everyone!
cah117 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #10

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

You might also want to put your trash in a very secure, closed garbage can. We have coyotes in our neighborhood, and they are not really a problem, except they have a very good sense of when trash day is...Just for the coyotes' sake, don't let them get into your trash. Your dogs are probably ok, unless they are small. If you have a cat, or if your neighbors have any cats, just don't let them out at night. We have decided to not let our dog out by himself at night after it starts to get dark ever, unless he's on a leash with us. That's also for skunk reasons too.
I don't know about asking to get rid of the coyotes. They actually do a great job with keeping down the small rodent population.
Desty is offline Female
Closed