Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 05:27 PM   #21
cac9964
Webkinz :)

jobros4life649 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is it worth it???????!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh I'm so excited!! One of my best friends, Katie, called me today and told me that her mom got 4 tickets to a Jonas Brothers concert in Lexington, KY and she asked me to go with her!! I was like "YESSS!!!! I'LL GO!!!! KATIE YOUR MOM IS AWESOME!!!"
LoL.. I'm soooo excited because its my first JB concert!!!
jobros4life649 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #22
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Have fun at the concert. Your dad is really nice to buy you tickets!
Icicle20 is offline Male
Old 03-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #23
twinkler4444

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

That rocks!! Your Dad sounds like mine- always joking around!
On Christmas morning my dad said we had to wait until seven am to go downstairs and we waited for a long time and finally, my brother said, it's seven!! And my dad's clock is different than my so he's like, it's 6:59! Because you woke me up early you have to wait until 8:00!! And my brother was SOO sad. But he was only kidding!
DukeDakota is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:59 PM   #24
cac9964

jobros4life649 is on a distinguished road

Aww man.. my parents say we have to wait until everyones up to open any presents.. even stockings! im always the first one up usually anyways so its like.. UGGHHHH!!!!!
jobros4life649 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:57 AM   #25
Justin Bieber is bet

mariahgirl97 will become famous soon enough

yeah i cant wait he got 4 tickets

read my like second or third post about the whole jordin sparks thing

Last edited by mariahgirl97; 03-29-2009 at 10:57 AM..
mariahgirl97 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #26
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by mariahgirl97
My dad made the meanest joke type thing in the world!!!!!!! I got home and he said.... Jonas Brothers are going on tour this summer. I said YEAH I KNOW like who doesnt know!!! WE HAVE TO GO SEE THEM!!! He said. Idk with my budget I know they are coming to St. Louis Kansas City Texas ( all of our surrounding places ) ~ So he got online and is looking at places where the tickets are in the arena closest to us. So he did this radio online special presale and looked at tickets. ~ He said..... This is where tickets would be if you bought the best seats right now...... These are the tickets WE GOT......... I SCREAMED. DAD YOU JUST SAID WE GOT TICKETS?! he said... I know what I said! I SCREAMED AGAIN. DAD I AM SOOOO MAD AT YOU FOR LYING TO ME BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!! And I'm missing my moms side of the familys vacation booooo their going to Atlanta Georgia but the concert is in the middle of vacation so I said the Jonas Brothers are more importantI LOVE The Jonas Brothers!!!!!! !

Anyways my daddy got me Jonas Brothers tickets TODAY and the concert is in July and Jordin Sparks ( my cousin ) is gonna be there and some other small band I have never heard of! I CANT WAIT!!!!!! And the best part is........ You know how right in front of the stage is floor seats right!!!!!! WELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! Last Jonas Brothers/ Hannah Montana concert I went to we were in the dead last back row. Im serius their was no one behind us just a wall!! LOL! But it was better than nothing! And the price range for these tickets were 30$-90$ and we got $90 tickets!!!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than floor seats!!!!!!!!!!!!! So do you think this is a good lie or not I kinda do but I really dont care!!!!!!!!!!! And our total so far is $550 dollars + stuff im gonna get while were there!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
Thats cool, I went to the houston live stock show and rodeo and saw them
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #27
Justin Bieber is bet

mariahgirl97 will become famous soon enough

yeah. Wow keep posting
mariahgirl97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder