Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
ILoveMyAliCat

Angry Why are They so Mean?

Why do my parents act so hateful to me? They blame me on EVERYTHING my sister does! My mom hasn't even bought my birthday present yet, and my bday is tomorrow!!!
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 08:00 PM   #2
Call me Amy
Banned
iluvdogzsomuch has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Why are They so Mean?

well, you are older than your younger sibling so they expect you to be responsible for what they do. and also, how do u know they haven't bought the present yet? they might want you to think that. or they could be busy.
iluvdogzsomuch is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I'm sorry that happens to you. I dont have a sister but I had the same thing happen to me with my little cousin.

Happy Birthday!!! Maybe your Mom did get you present she just wants to surprise you with it. I"m sure you'll get something you'll love!
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
e all know you love
Webkinz :)

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

You need to talk to them! I know that happens, where the evidence seems to point to you, but it really points all to your sister. And you never know if she bought it or not, maybe she did... but if she gives you no present, confront her. Ask her why she never bought you a present. If it keeps up talk to your sister, CALMLY. Talk calmly instead of screaming, running, physically hurting, or slamming doors makes it seem like you did it.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:18 PM   #5
ILoveMyAliCat

My mom told me that she hasn't gotten me a present! How rude is that? One time, my dad was on the phone and my sister started screaming for no good reason. Guess who he blamed it on? ME!

Oh, and BTW I am very kind to my sister. And when dad blamed me for my sister's screaming while he was on the phone, I was trying to calmly make her stop! And dad was watching us the whole time!

Last edited by ILoveMyAliCat; 12-08-2009 at 09:18 PM..
Old 12-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #6
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

That's exactly what happens to me at school... I get in trouble cause this kid bugs me soooo bad... and sometimes i just...... blow my top and i get a demerit...
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 12-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Webbykin56
You need to talk to them! I know that happens, where the evidence seems to point to you, but it really points all to your sister. And you never know if she bought it or not, maybe she did... but if she gives you no present, confront her. Ask her why she never bought you a present. If it keeps up talk to your sister, CALMLY. Talk calmly instead of screaming, running, physically hurting, or slamming doors makes it seem like you did it.
If talking to your parents doesn't work, you could always write them a letter explaining your concerns. I wish you the best!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 09:32 PM   #8
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry about what is happening with your sister and parents. I notice that my younger borther always gets favored, more so with my mom, and my younger cousins to do compared to their older siblings. I fused to right letters to my parents explaing to them how I felt about him and how the hadled itIt show that you are more mature, I think anyways. Plus it show them you are very serious. Leave it under their pillow or somewhere your sister can't read it. Try having a conversation with just your parents, telling them how you feel. I hope it goes well for you! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Last edited by toodles812; 12-08-2009 at 09:32 PM..
toodles812 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

im sorry to hear that maybe your mom hasn't gotten u a gift cause she cant afford it, or she did and just really wants to surprise you!! plus, you can talk to your parents about your feelings!! happy birthday!!! good luck
Old 12-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #10
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I'm sorry that happens to you. You can always email them and ask them why they're treating you this way. Good Luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Closed