Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: why do people put themselves down? tell me your story

i put myself down cause i told i am stupid all the time, people are mean to me, and i always get made fun of
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 12:40 AM   #22
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

i'm not trying to be one of those "OMG INSPIRATIONAL <333" people

but like. today, everyone i know has been putting themselves down. its really annoying because they aren't worthless or anything. everyone has something to be proud of. who cares if it isn't in the form of an art or anything.

it seems to me that people think they are worthless when they aren't good at something like singing or performing or drawing... or being good looking or anything. no. everyone has something even if it doesn't show. just be patient and it will soon

nobody should care about what they look like because it doesn't matter. people who judge based on looks need a kick in the face or something because they are totally wrong in that sense.

let me tell you. acting depressed and feeling worthless is a waste of your time. it won't get you anywhere in life. yeah sure things happen but that doesn't mean you should go into an "eternal state of depression".

nobody likes when people are all angry and making the floors wet with tears. it's awkward. you don't have to be like that. there are other things out there and there are people who care, its just that you act like nobody does (for attention. idk) or something.

sorry if that offended anyone
i tried not to. just trying to be real. >_>
*hides back under rock* okay that's the last of this motivational junk you'll get from me for a while. lol
Old 03-14-2012, 12:48 AM   #23
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
i'm not trying to be one of those "OMG INSPIRATIONAL <333" people

but like. today, everyone i know has been putting themselves down. its really annoying because they aren't worthless or anything. everyone has something to be proud of. who cares if it isn't in the form of an art or anything.

it seems to me that people think they are worthless when they aren't good at something like singing or performing or drawing... or being good looking or anything. no. everyone has something even if it doesn't show. just be patient and it will soon

nobody should care about what they look like because it doesn't matter. people who judge based on looks need a kick in the face or something because they are totally wrong in that sense.

let me tell you. acting depressed and feeling worthless is a waste of your time. it won't get you anywhere in life. yeah sure things happen but that doesn't mean you should go into an "eternal state of depression".

nobody likes when people are all angry and making the floors wet with tears. it's awkward. you don't have to be like that. there are other things out there and there are people who care, its just that you act like nobody does (for attention. idk) or something.

sorry if that offended anyone
i tried not to. just trying to be real. >_>
*hides back under rock* okay that's the last of this motivational junk you'll get from me for a while. lol
+1
Couldn't have worded it any better.
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 03-14-2012, 12:59 AM   #24

Ladykristy is a creator of wonder
Ladykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonder

i personally put myself down because i truly think i'm ugly, i'm fat, i'm pretty lazy, i don't think too much, i'm pretty annoying, and i'm really awkward and tons of other reasons why.

but i don't think anyone else should, cuz everyone has their own flaws and all, but that's what makes them, them.
i don't know why i feel the need to put myself down but i do sooooo
Ladykristy is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #25

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I think the problem is that people are looking at themselves too much.
Look OUTWARD. The way I feel is this.... if we scrutinize ourselves, we will always find flaws. I try to see myself as God sees me. He made me, and He loves me. That goes for all of you too! Maybe if people stop analyzing themselves and start looking to the needs of others, we would realize that our purpose in this world is NOT to feel good about ourselves, but to serve others. And then the surprise result of that, is that we feel good about ourselves.

Last edited by Desty; 03-14-2012 at 10:14 AM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #26
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I used to put myself down quite often, but I've come to realize that my flaws are what make me me. When it comes down to it, I don't care about appearances much anymore.
Very nice thread!
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #27
I'm bringin' SC back

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I think the problem is that people are looking at themselves too much.
Look OUTWARD. The way I feel is this.... if we scrutinize ourselves, we will always find flaws. I try to see myself as God sees me. He made me, and He loves me. That goes for all of you too! Maybe if people stop analyzing themselves and start looking to the needs of others, we would realize that our purpose in this world is NOT to feel good about ourselves, but to serve others. And then the surprise result of that, is that we feel good about ourselves.
Exactly.
I personally don't feel better when people tell me to think more positive of myself, because it feels really fake to me.
Instead I try to find a way to feel good about myself for REAL, and in most cases making other people happy works.

I don't believe in God but I still agree with you completely. XD
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #28

Port Blue has a brilliant futurePort Blue has a brilliant futurePort Blue has a brilliant futurePort Blue has a brilliant futurePort Blue has a brilliant future

It's horrible how many people put themselves down.
It's a great thing that you are believeing in yourself and not being put down by bullies.
If you are being bullied at school, you should tell a teacher, friend, principal or even a parent.
Remember, bullies are probably bullying you because of an event that has effected them in their life. They bully to feel good about them self.
In reality, you are the bigger person, and that's all that matters.

These are some good websites for bully help:

Kids Help Phone
Bullying.org
Port Blue is offline Male
Old 03-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #29
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Sometimes i feel useless and shouldn't have been born. But you should enjoy life. You never know the next day it might all end before your eyes. It's all sad people put themselves down because people have told them their worthless, a failure, and failure to even have been born. That's not true. God loves you in his own way and people around you love you more then you may know,
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #30
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Some people do it because of self esteem issues. Some people do it for attention. One of my friends does. It's very annoying.

Also, yeah some people are overweight, some people may not have the best looks in their opinions, etc, but really this stuff shouldn't matter. and maybe if people didn't put themselves down, they'd feel prettier? just a thought.

Last edited by SophieKinz; 03-14-2012 at 03:40 PM..
SophieKinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, alley&ali ♥, cognitive distortion, don't be sad =], dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, lhl was here, love who you are♥, tigerdove is here, we can survive, you are beautiful!, you are loved♥